List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Anti-Sharon Newman Club (No Fans)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Anti-Sharon Newman Club (No Fans)

Started by lulujaz at 2012/01/05 10:17AM
    Latest post: 2014/10/30 08:59AM, Views: 125210, Replies: 3344
    « 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 » »| page:
    #1641   2013/12/15 03:13PM
    Re: Anti- Sharon Newman Club
    Sinny

Quote 77RestlessFan:
    Quote Sinny:
    Quote Homesick Cajun: Saw a spoiler about some silly juvenile tinsel fight she has with the clueless one. Will one of you Canadians please warn me ahead of time so I don't watch. I suffered through the wet T shirt contest, so called soda spraying scene, thinking it would be humorous. Boy, was I ever wrong. And I don't want to make that mistake again.

it was so cheesy and pathetic and noah sat back feeling the same way I did.. he had a disgusted look on his face.. he knows his parents are horny skanks.. and knows neither one knows what love is..

I always see this nick and sharon are true loves and I just don't get that kind of thinking at all. Nick has treated Sharon like crap for years and years and she has allowed it for years and years.. she just cheats on him when ever she is mad..this tinsel fight was so bad.. I had to ff the crap. it is funny knowing this is all going to explode in that hoochies face.

I'm with you, Sinny. It was indeed cheesy and pathetic. Even Noah was looking at them with a disgusted look on his face. Even Noah is more mature than that. In fact he is more mature that the both of them put together.

Sharon is so desperate.. she needs to be with a newman man so badly.. she really does not care what one it is. The tinsel fight was embarrassing,... poor Noah looked horrified.

#1642   2013/12/15 05:51PM
    janetb

Quote 77RestlessFan:
    Quote Charlie Big: She keeps chewing those "tic tac's" and calling them her pills. Its hilarious to watch her lie even to herself.

That last scene with Sharon talking to the picture of Cassie right after she took her pill and then saying, 'Now are you satisfied' implies to me that all this time she has been lying about taking her meds. I don't believe she is seeing a shrink either. She doesn't really want to get well because I don't think she really believes that there is anything wrong with her. Her behavior is what it has always been, just now more pronounced. Trying to trap a man with plots and schemes. She only wants Nick because Adam dumped her. She is willing to use not only Summer but her own children to further her plots and schemes. So what is different. And how is she let off the hook because she confesses. Stupid Nick says, 'Oh, I am so glad you told me the truth' Where is the accountability. She has torn Summer's life apart, plotted against Avery,(who is supposed to be the woman that Nick loved so much) used and manipulated her young daughter and it's all ok because she admitted it. What about the people she hurt. Why does Sharon get to say, 'Sorry about that' and get a pass? And BTW, she never apologizes to her victims. Even when she did her so called confession to Nick, she has never once said 'I'm Sorry. This is so ridiculous. That witch is only using BPD as yet another excuse for her reprehensible behavior. I'm such a bad person, I wasn't myself. Yeah, yeah, Sharon we all know the speech. You have been using the same one for years.

We haven't seen this new doctor Sharon claims to be going to. I agree, there likely is no doctor, it's part of her plan to make Nick and Noah think she really wants to get better. No one was brought on for the role, so it's not going to be part of the s/l. I'm sick of her so called confessions when she thinks she's been caught for what she did to Summer and Jack. She'll just cry and blame her BPD, she didn't know what she was doing.

#1643   2013/12/15 05:56PM
    janetb

Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote Sinny:
    Quote Homesick Cajun: Saw a spoiler about some silly juvenile tinsel fight she has with the clueless one. Will one of you Canadians please warn me ahead of time so I don't watch. I suffered through the wet T shirt contest, so called soda spraying scene, thinking it would be humorous. Boy, was I ever wrong. And I don't want to make that mistake again.

it was so cheesy and pathetic and noah sat back feeling the same way I did.. he had a disgusted look on his face.. he knows his parents are horny skanks.. and knows neither one knows what love is..

I always see this nick and sharon are true loves and I just don't get that kind of thinking at all. Nick has treated Sharon like crap for years and years and she has allowed it for years and years.. she just cheats on him when ever she is mad..this tinsel fight was so bad.. I had to ff the crap. it is funny knowing this is all going to explode in that hoochies face.

So you've already had the pleasure of this episode. Guess that means I need to DVR Monday's and watch when I can FF.

Neither Nick or Sharon know the meaning of love. They're both entirely too immature. Noah has a much better understanding. I've felt really sorry for Noah though all this. He's had so much heaped on his adorable shoulders thanks to his parents. He's truly the responsible one in that dysfunctional little family. He needs to get as far away from his mother as possible.

You'll see it in the U.S. on Monday. Don't waste your time. I guess we're supposed to feel all warm and fuzzy with Nick and Sharon being happy at Christmas. Noah is smarter than both his idiot parents. He sees them as both being alone and too dependent on each other. Sharon keeps giving him the "we're just friends" speech and Nick would say the same.

#1644   2013/12/15 09:16PM
    Charlie Big

Quote janetb:
    Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote Sinny:

So you've already had the pleasure of this episode. Guess that means I need to DVR Monday's and watch when I can FF.

Neither Nick or Sharon know the meaning of love. They're both entirely too immature. Noah has a much better understanding. I've felt really sorry for Noah though all this. He's had so much heaped on his adorable shoulders thanks to his parents. He's truly the responsible one in that dysfunctional little family. He needs to get as far away from his mother as possible.

You'll see it in the U.S. on Monday. Don't waste your time. I guess we're supposed to feel all warm and fuzzy with Nick and Sharon being happy at Christmas. Noah is smarter than both his idiot parents. He sees them as both being alone and too dependent on each other. Sharon keeps giving him the "we're just friends" speech and Nick would say the same.

It's a classic case of toxic co-dependence. One is sick and the other is glad of it. I have always thought how sad it is that Noah grew up and his parents didn't. He grew up and moved out of "Neverland" and his maw and paw are still trying to play like they are Peter Pan and Tinker Bell. Really sad. Sad for them that their own son sees how stupid they are they are so blind and toxic, they can't see it for themselves. How can he ever respect them?

#1645   2013/12/16 04:34AM
    Homesick Cajun

Quote janetb:
    Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote Sinny:

Thank you. I won't waste my time. Noah is by far the wisest in that family. He sees right though both of his parents. Poor Noah, having to be the responsible one. It's sad when children have to take care of a parent that is capable of taking care of themselves but is too lazy and refuses to do so. That's Sharon for sure. Nick is only slightly better.

#1646   2013/12/16 04:38AM
    Homesick Cajun

Quote 77RestlessFan:
    Quote janesBydiction: Is there a reason why Sharon seems so eager to befriend Hilary? Hilary always looks a bit weirded out when Sharon does her overly fake nice thing with her. RUN HILARY!

Wow what can I say? This woman is as loony as ever I see. Frankly I'm tired of her. She's quite worthless and does nothing but look frantic. She always proclaims that it feels like her life is finally coming together, and that she for the first time isn't depending on a man but we all know that crap.

I'm basically ready for Phyllis and Summer to jump Sharon and beat her down Bad Girls Club style. She's boring and maybe someone making a knuckle sandwich out of her bugged out eyes might make her entertaining for a change.

Hillary is the only one in town that doesn't know her. Sharon has no friends. No one wants to be bothered with her. She is alone. After the crap she did at Newman while she was married to Victor, her name is pretty much mud. So she has someone that she can talk smack to because Hillary doesn't know her.

Hillary is a smart cookie though. I don't think it'll take too long for her to get what Sharon's all about. Hillary could out smart Sharon in her sleep. Actually, a crash test dummy could outsmart Sharon.

Sharon's nickname should be "Bubbles". And her favorite color "clear".

#1647   2013/12/16 04:48AM
    Sinny

Quote janetb:
    Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote Sinny:

I sure didn't feel all warm and fuzzy.. I felt like puking.. LOL Noah knows how dysfunctional his parents are..

#1648   2013/12/18 04:45PM
    lilpiggy

Quote Sinny:
    Quote janetb:
    Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote Sinny:

I sure didn't feel all warm and fuzzy.. I felt like puking.. LOL Noah knows how dysfunctional his parents are..

Makes one want to hurl......

#1649   2013/12/19 07:59AM
    Pretty Emerald

Well I guess Trampanna finally got a little taste of what she really wants more then anything.....a little action from Dick! Now I am sure that all that the loser can think about is how she can get Dick to "go all the way". She really is a nasty nasty skank!

#1650   2013/12/19 11:19AM
    lilpiggy

Quote Pretty Emerald: Well I guess Trampanna finally got a little taste of what she really wants more then anything.....a little action from Dick! Now I am sure that all that the loser can think about is how she can get Dick to "go all the way". She really is a nasty nasty skank!

Now that there is another Newman, Dylon demon seed, Old Bobblehead with want him too......

« 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list