List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Anti-Sharon Newman Club (No Fans)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Anti-Sharon Newman Club (No Fans)

Started by lulujaz at 2012/01/05 10:17AM
    Latest post: 2014/10/24 06:11PM, Views: 123691, Replies: 3325
    « 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 » »| page:
    #1591   2013/12/08 05:46PM
    Re: Anti- Sharon Newman Club
    GidgetWithAC...

Quote Monkey_Bone:
    Quote Charlie Big: I hope that Nick will team up with Victor and have this trick dog sent to a mental hospital overseas. That is what she deserves for all of the people that she has hurt.

I think that Jack will want to get a little piece of her too. I hope that Summer slaps the crap out of her.

I'd love for this to happen once the truth is revealed, seeing Sharon with no one in her corner because they are sick of her,and the inevitable havoc and turmoil the follows her like an storm cloud. Adam will not risk losing Chelsea and Connor to stick his neck out again for someone so unapppreciative. Jack and the rest of The Abbotts should be arm in arm with Victor, Nikki and Summer with a torch. Run the skank out of GC forever.

#1592   2013/12/08 06:12PM
    Jeaniebean507

Quote Monkey_Bone:
    Quote Charlie Big: I hope that Nick will team up with Victor and have this trick dog sent to a mental hospital overseas. That is what she deserves for all of the people that she has hurt.

I think that Jack will want to get a little piece of her too. I hope that Summer slaps the crap out of her.

I want Phyllis to come back; even if it's a recast, to rip Sharon's face off , like she said before she slipped into the coma .

#1593   2013/12/08 06:19PM
    GidgetWithAC...

Quote Jeaniebean507:
    Quote Monkey_Bone:

I want Phyllis to come back; even if it's a recast, to rip Sharon's face off , like she said before she slipped into the coma .

I will always maintain that Carmine should have become obesessed with Sharon and killed her before taking his own life moments later

#1594   2013/12/08 06:22PM
    Pretty Emerald

Quote GidgetWithAChainsaw:
    Quote Jeaniebean507:
    Quote Monkey_Bone:

I will always maintain that Carmine should have become obesessed with Sharon and killed her before taking his own life moments later

I love this! Too bad that didn't happen. Maybe little evil chucky Faith could make mommy have an accident.

#1595   2013/12/08 06:28PM
    GidgetWithAC...

Quote Pretty Emerald:
    Quote Jeaniebean507:
    Quote Monkey_Bone:

I love this! Too bad that didn't happen. Maybe little evil chucky Faith could make mommy have an accident.

Oooh this is good! Let's say Sharon dresses up like Avery one night to try and get clueless Nick in bed. The devil brat sees "Avery" from the back and decides it's time to get rid of Avery. Only it's really her nasty excuse cor a mom bleeding internally and expires before help can arrive. Nick is forced to send the brat off to an overseas mental hospital for her natural born life.

#1596   2013/12/09 08:36AM
    Pretty Emerald

Quote Pretty Emerald:
    Quote Jeaniebean507:
    Quote Monkey_Bone:

Oooh this is good! Let's say Sharon dresses up like Avery one night to try and get clueless Nick in bed. The devil brat sees "Avery" from the back and decides it's time to get rid of Avery. Only it's really her nasty excuse cor a mom bleeding internally and expires before help can arrive. Nick is forced to send the brat off to an overseas mental hospital for her natural born life.

Lmao, I would pay to see this scenario!!!

#1597   2013/12/09 08:42AM
    gardengal

Quote Pretty Emerald:
    Quote Jeaniebean507:
    Quote Monkey_Bone:

Please the kid will be deemed to have inherit the bipolar disorder. She'll go away to be sorased, and come back a tramp like her mother. At least Chucky Faith won't be a golddigger with her multitude of trust funds, but I can see her doing all her male Newman cousins, and all the Abbotts regardless of age. Mommy has raised this one to be a mini-me.

#1598   2013/12/09 08:42AM
    gardengal

Quote Pretty Emerald:
    Quote Jeaniebean507:
    Quote Monkey_Bone:

Oops the dreaded double post due to multi tasking!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/12/09 08:43AM
    #1599   2013/12/09 08:47AM
    Pretty Emerald

Quote gardengal:
    Quote Pretty Emerald:
    Quote Jeaniebean507:
    Quote Monkey_Bone:

Please the kid will be deemed to have inherit the bipolar disorder. She'll go away to be sorased, and come back a tramp like her mother. At least Chucky Faith won't be a golddigger with her multitude of trust funds, but I can see her doing all her male Newman cousins, and all the Abbotts regardless of age. Mommy has raised this one to be a mini-me.

I agree with what you stated. I just hope that Chucky Faith won't be as dumb as Trick/Twit and will also have much better hair extensions, and will not wear a constant look of "I just smoked meth"!

#1600   2013/12/09 12:31PM
    Pretty Emerald

Quote Monkey_Bone:

I'd love for this to happen once the truth is revealed, seeing Sharon with no one in her corner because they are sick of her,and the inevitable havoc and turmoil the follows her like an storm cloud. Adam will not risk losing Chelsea and Connor to stick his neck out again for someone so unapppreciative. Jack and the rest of The Abbotts should be arm in arm with Victor, Nikki and Summer with a torch. Run the skank out of GC forever.

Trampanna should be horse whipped for what she did. I hope that EVERYBODY hears about what a nasty thing she did and they all avoid her and treat her like the outcast with the plague!

« 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list