List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Anti-Sharon Newman Club (No Fans)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Anti-Sharon Newman Club (No Fans)

Started by lulujaz at 2012/01/05 10:17AM
    Latest post: 2014/11/28 04:37PM, Views: 135669, Replies: 3458
    « 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 » »| page:
    #1331   2013/11/17 05:59AM
    Re: Anti- Sharon Newman Club
    Homesick Cajun

Quote Sinny: I wish they would send this trick packing.. send Sharon to the nuthouse where she belongs and put the character on the back burner for awhile.. she is a mess.

That would be so nice. She needs a long, long stay in an institution. Then maybe we could enjoy the show again.

Take Phelps with her. Then the show could really get better!

#1332   2013/11/17 10:29AM
    mswadel

Quote gardengal:
    Quote Homesick Cajun: Was reviewing the ratings for last week. If they truly want to see the ratings go through the roof, all they have to do is show Sharon finally getting some of the payback that she so richly deserves. That would prove golden in the ratings.

Nah...Shictor would bring in the ratings, and arguably be her punishment at the same time.

That might happen as spoilers say Vic will kick Nicki to the curb regarding putting Dullan up for adotion.

#1333   2013/11/17 10:32AM
    hopey pix

Too bad Nikki didn't have twins now!!Seriously!!Because i now wish Dylan AND Sam would be her kids!!How about that haters!!Double-Threat then,and I would LOVE IT!!!!

#1334   2013/11/18 02:27AM
    Homesick Cajun

Quote mswadel:
    Quote gardengal:
    Quote Homesick Cajun: Was reviewing the ratings for last week. If they truly want to see the ratings go through the roof, all they have to do is show Sharon finally getting some of the payback that she so richly deserves. That would prove golden in the ratings.

Nah...Shictor would bring in the ratings, and arguably be her punishment at the same time.

That might happen as spoilers say Vic will kick Nicki to the curb regarding putting Dullan up for adotion.

I read that too somewhere about Victor and Nikki. Awhile back there was a spoiler for November sweeps that said Victor would do something that shocks his family. This could be what it was referring to.

#1335   2013/11/18 02:51AM
    Sinny

Quote hopey pix: Too bad Nikki didn't have twins now!!Seriously!!Because i now wish Dylan AND Sam would be her kids!!How about that haters!!Double-Threat then,and I would LOVE IT!!!!

When have u started hating sharin? I always thought you were a fan..awesome to have ex sharin fans in this thread

#1336   2013/11/18 04:38AM
    gardengal

Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote Sinny: I wish they would send this trick packing.. send Sharon to the nuthouse where she belongs and put the character on the back burner for awhile.. she is a mess.

That would be so nice. She needs a long, long stay in an institution. Then maybe we could enjoy the show again.

And Chuckie Faith! That kid is a psycho in training thanks to mommy dearest.

#1337   2013/11/18 05:07AM
    Sinny

Quote gardengal:
    Quote Homesick Cajun:

the little girl who plays the part plays a dark child very well.. you can just see the evil in her little face.. amazing job LOL she makes me wanna smack that butt of hers.

#1338   2013/11/18 05:14AM
    Pretty Emerald

Quote Sinny:
    Quote gardengal:
    Quote Homesick Cajun:

the little girl who plays the part plays a dark child very well.. you can just see the evil in her little face.. amazing job LOL she makes me wanna smack that butt of hers.

ITA, with having a nasty lowdown lying, stealing town tramp for her mother......this poor child can't help being totally screwed up in the head!

#1339   2013/11/18 10:35AM
    lilpiggy

Quote Pretty Emerald:
    Quote Sinny:
    Quote gardengal:
    Quote Homesick Cajun:

ITA, with having a nasty lowdown lying, stealing town tramp for her mother......this poor child can't help being totally screwed up in the head!

The kid is good, no doubt about it. If she were mine I would be worried about her.

#1340   2013/11/18 12:29PM
    Ethelmae02

Quote gardengal:
    Quote Homesick Cajun:

LOL! I keep waiting for her head to start spinning and giving off those evil vibes

« 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list