List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Anti-Sharon Newman Club (No Fans)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Anti-Sharon Newman Club (No Fans)

Started by lulujaz at 2012/01/05 10:17AM
    Latest post: 2013/08/23 04:08AM, Views: 99269, Replies: 2998
    « 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 » »| page:
    #1281   2013/11/14 03:28AM
    Re: Anti- Sharon Newman Club
    Sinny

Quote Ethelmae02:
    Quote Sinny: I love vic hating her.. that is so sweet to me.. FINALLY and Nick is a loser
    I love Vic not backing down on nasty skanky. He now knows she is a piece of trash and Nick well I dont expect much from him. She has always pulled the wool over his pathetic dumb eyes. Go Vic!

All this story has done is make me not care anything about the nick character.. what a loser he is... but I am going to keep on believing this heffa is going to pay.. I love vic hating on her tho.. love it alot

#1282   2013/11/14 06:35AM
    trinilisa

It's take The Newman Men To Bed Thursday; welcome to it!
    Shimbo was in all her useless glory on yesterday's Canadian. She went to get food and Victor confronted her and called her out (and he was right) about using Faith to get Nick back into bed. She tried to play innocent but Victor wouldn't be manipulated. He also called her out on the fact that she used her illness to justify burning down his house. At first she said she didn't know what he was talking about (she may be right as she is THAT stupid), but then she said that Nick and her children have forgiven her. Then her former stepson/brother-in-law/husband/babynapper/lover stepped in to fight her battle. When Adam asked about Nick and her, she asked whether he was jealous! I see she's still trying to get her hooks into either Newman brother...
    Then she gave some ten cent advice to Hilary about how nobody forgives you in GC. (Well, when you repeat your mistakes and use every trick in the book to excuse your behaviour!).

#1283   2013/11/14 09:08AM
    janetb

Quote trinilisa: It's take The Newman Men To Bed Thursday; welcome to it!
    Shimbo was in all her useless glory on yesterday's Canadian. She went to get food and Victor confronted her and called her out (and he was right) about using Faith to get Nick back into bed. She tried to play innocent but Victor wouldn't be manipulated. He also called her out on the fact that she used her illness to justify burning down his house. At first she said she didn't know what he was talking about (she may be right as she is THAT stupid), but then she said that Nick and her children have forgiven her. Then her former stepson/brother-in-law/husband/babynapper/lover stepped in to fight her battle. When Adam asked about Nick and her, she asked whether he was jealous! I see she's still trying to get her hooks into either Newman brother...
    Then she gave some ten cent advice to Hilary about how nobody forgives you in GC. (Well, when you repeat your mistakes and use every trick in the book to excuse your behaviour!).

Everything Victor said was true and Sharon knows it.She gets that stupid stunned look on her face and plays the victim.What a tramp, asking Adam if he was jealous of Nick.She still thinks the Newman men can't resist her,even though none of them want her.Everyone but idiot Nick knows that she wants him back and she lies by saying they're just friends.

#1284   2013/11/14 09:27AM
    trinilisa

Quote gardengal:
    Quote trinilisa: I forgot to contribute to SC's employment on Wackadoo Wednesday...
    Well, in Canada today, I will be treated (barf) to Sharon's presence polluting my screen. Will write about it tomorrow...

Sounds like not only will you be treated to bobblehead, but you will get a sighting of your favorite couple. My poor Adam! lol!

Oh you could just feel the tension between the golden couple...SHICTOR! They argue, but they secretly want each other! lol

#1285   2013/11/14 09:52AM
    Pretty Emerald

Quote trinilisa:
    Quote gardengal:
    Quote trinilisa: I forgot to contribute to SC's employment on Wackadoo Wednesday...
    Well, in Canada today, I will be treated (barf) to Sharon's presence polluting my screen. Will write about it tomorrow...

Sounds like not only will you be treated to bobblehead, but you will get a sighting of your favorite couple. My poor Adam! lol!

Oh you could just feel the tension between the golden couple...SHICTOR! They argue, but they secretly want each other! lol

Sharon is really missing "Father Time"loving!

#1286   2013/11/14 10:08AM
    trinilisa

Quote Pretty Emerald:
    Quote trinilisa:
    Quote gardengal:

Lol she misses the sweet smell of Ben Gay and Old Spice!

#1287   2013/11/14 11:26AM
    Homesick Cajun

There's a spoiler floating around that says Sharon rescues Summer or some such nonsense.

I'm beginning to think that Summer would not need rescuing if not for Sharon.

#1288   2013/11/14 11:31AM
    lilpiggy

Quote trinilisa:
    Quote Pretty Emerald:
    Quote trinilisa:
    Quote gardengal:

Hey, I kinda like Old Spice...he he....Old Vic can have the Ben Gay....I am rethinking Sharon and Victor. I think they may deserve each other. Then Sharon could burn down her own house. She is dumb enough to do just that....

#1289   2013/11/14 12:38PM
    trinilisa

Quote Homesick Cajun: There's a spoiler floating around that says Sharon rescues Summer or some such nonsense.

I'm beginning to think that Summer would not need rescuing if not for Sharon.

I laughed when I read that spoiler! I wonder how Summer would feel when she finds out what Little Miss Victim has been up to all summer?

#1290   2013/11/14 12:40PM
    trinilisa

Quote lilpiggy:
    Quote trinilisa:
    Quote Pretty Emerald:
    Quote trinilisa:
    Quote gardengal:

Hey, I kinda like Old Spice...he he....Old Vic can have the Ben Gay....I am rethinking Sharon and Victor. I think they may deserve each other. Then Sharon could burn down her own house. She is dumb enough to do just that....

Lmao LP!

« 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list