List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Anti-Sharon Newman Club (No Fans)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Anti-Sharon Newman Club (No Fans)

Started by lulujaz at 2012/01/05 10:17AM
    Latest post: 2014/11/20 03:49PM, Views: 133533, Replies: 3431
    « 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 » »| page:
    #1241   2013/11/10 02:16AM
    Re: Anti- Sharon Newman Club
    Charlie Big

Sharon is a toxic waste dump of co-dependence. The way the writers write for her, it seems that Adam and Nick are so dumbed down for her that have both become innocuous. And for what? This tramp? This parasite? She is nothing special, in fact, nothing at all and for something to be made of her? It is just embarrasing. What she has done should not afford her anything but a mental institution and some serious professional help. Instead we are watching her still doing the same stuff. Screwing around like a common tramp off the tracks and still going after the Newamn money. Its nasty to see her knowing the Newman men so intimately, she squats in that backyard like a family service station. Puke is disgusting and Sharon is puke to watch. Surely, this show could do something that is just not so horribly offensive as keeping this dirty, nasty trick in our face.

#1242   2013/11/10 02:36AM
    Sinny

Quote Pretty Emerald:
    Quote Sinny: We all know a girl or 3 like sharon.. the easy chick.. the one who does football teams.. or families LMAO she is such a cheap trick.. nasty cheap trick

I don't know ANYBODY that is as nasty or dumb as Sharon! She is in a class all by herself......wearing a "dunce" cap and giving free ass to all takers!

true.. all the ones I know like sharon are now in jail or all alone in the bitter lonely lives..and the truth is most crazy chicks are all alone.. no one wants to deal with this shizit.. I guess that is why she is so bitter.. been alone way too long for skanky sharin

#1243   2013/11/10 12:33PM
    Charlie Big

Quote Sinny:
    Quote Pretty Emerald:
    Quote Sinny: We all know a girl or 3 like sharon.. the easy chick.. the one who does football teams.. or families LMAO she is such a cheap trick.. nasty cheap trick

I don't know ANYBODY that is as nasty or dumb as Sharon! She is in a class all by herself......wearing a "dunce" cap and giving free ass to all takers!

true.. all the ones I know like sharon are now in jail or all alone in the bitter lonely lives..and the truth is most crazy chicks are all alone.. no one wants to deal with this shizit.. I guess that is why she is so bitter.. been alone way too long for skanky sharin

I only knew one woman like Sharon, in my circle of acquaintances and she is in a mental hospital now.

#1244   2013/11/10 12:36PM
    cwlovesyr

Quote lulujaz: I just had to start this because this woman makes me physically sick. She is stupid and selfish beyond belief. Now she's sporting Victor's rock despite her alleging that she had not "made up her mind yet". That's an impossible task because making up one's mind involves brain cells which she has none of.

Her doings with Adam are infamous, sexing with her child's kidnapper, the same one that let her rot in jail is just beyond repulsive. She does not care about her children. Her whole sweet goody act is just that...an act. But she IS gullible. Nick, Adam and Victor have all played her like a fiddle. it's to the point where I can't even stand to look a or hear her voice. She stands here with her dumbstruck head tilted look. pretty is as pretty does. this twit is anything but pretty. she is just as disgusting as Phylthy Phyllis. She just makes me want to throw something at my flat screen.

Sanctioned as a bash Sharon zone Sept 6 2013. Those a fan of Sharon need to stay out of this thread.

ADMIN

I'm right there with ya on this one. Can't stand her character anymore.

#1245   2013/11/10 12:54PM
    cwlovesyr

As I posted in another thread, I can only hope that Phyllis comes out of the comma and tells what happened. I really hope this happens before Sharon has a chance to tell Nick the truth. Then again, if and when the truth comes out, Nick will hate her one minute and days later will have a change of heart and make excuses for her behavior. Y&R needs to find a way to make some changes because it's all becoming pretty boring. The only scenes I really like are Adam and Chelsea with hopes that these two can find their way back to each other. There's not even cliff hanger Fridays anymore!

#1246   2013/11/10 01:07PM
    Pretty Emerald

Quote cwlovesyr: As I posted in another thread, I can only hope that Phyllis comes out of the comma and tells what happened. I really hope this happens before Sharon has a chance to tell Nick the truth. Then again, if and when the truth comes out, Nick will hate her one minute and days later will have a change of heart and make excuses for her behavior. Y&R needs to find a way to make some changes because it's all becoming pretty boring. The only scenes I really like are Adam and Chelsea with hopes that these two can find their way back to each other. There's not even cliff hanger Fridays anymore!

IKR! Of course this filthy slag Sharon had to ruin Chadam....constantly "needing" Adam to help her clean up her stupid messes and deal with her nonstop nonsense! Everybody else had the good sense to just leave this dumb tramp alone.

#1247   2013/11/10 02:04PM
    Charlie Big

Quote cwlovesyr: As I posted in another thread, I can only hope that Phyllis comes out of the comma and tells what happened. I really hope this happens before Sharon has a chance to tell Nick the truth. Then again, if and when the truth comes out, Nick will hate her one minute and days later will have a change of heart and make excuses for her behavior. Y&R needs to find a way to make some changes because it's all becoming pretty boring. The only scenes I really like are Adam and Chelsea with hopes that these two can find their way back to each other. There's not even cliff hanger Fridays anymore!

I would rather see Sharon squirm in fear for awhile. I would love it if Summer invited Nick to go with her to visit Phyllis and Nick tells the skank that he is going to see Phyllis with Summer. That trick would loose her mind, she would be squirming so bad. That is what she deserves!

#1248   2013/11/10 07:11PM
    lilpiggy

Quote Pretty Emerald:

IKR! Of course this filthy slag Sharon had to ruin Chadam....constantly "needing" Adam to help her clean up her stupid messes and deal with her nonstop nonsense! Everybody else had the good sense to just leave this dumb tramp alone.

What do Sharon and a beer bottle have in common......Their both empty from the neck up......

#1249   2013/11/10 09:21PM
    janetb

Quote Charlie Big:

I would rather see Sharon squirm in fear for awhile. I would love it if Summer invited Nick to go with her to visit Phyllis and Nick tells the skank that he is going to see Phyllis with Summer. That trick would loose her mind, she would be squirming so bad. That is what she deserves!

Sharon would squirm but Phyllis is no real threat unless she wakes up.Sharon wants Nick and telling him the truth would ruin that.Maybe something will happen that questions the DNA report.Somebody with a brain will insist that Summer,Jack and Nick all go to the lab for a blood test and the truth finally comes out.The lab will be blamed but their records will show they did the test right the first time,Nick is the father.Somehow it eventually leads back to Sharon.

Sharon changed the report so Nick would be despised and she'd be the only one who could help and support him.That didn't work so she used Faith to get rid of Avery.The wedding didn't happen and Nick told her that they had been over for years.She is the mother to his kids and a friend.Nick was forgiven for his lie and has always made excuses for Sharon.Now she has her BPD to excuse whatever she does.Nick should support Summer,her life was changed by his lie and will be again with what Sharon did .He should finally wake up to who she really is and cut her out of his life and get sole custody of Faith.

#1250   2013/11/11 05:23AM
    Homesick Cajun

Quote janetb:
    Quote Charlie Big:

Sharon would squirm but Phyllis is no real threat unless she wakes up.Sharon wants Nick and telling him the truth would ruin that.Maybe something will happen that questions the DNA report.Somebody with a brain will insist that Summer,Jack and Nick all go to the lab for a blood test and the truth finally comes out.The lab will be blamed but their records will show they did the test right the first time,Nick is the father.Somehow it eventually leads back to Sharon.

Sharon changed the report so Nick would be despised and she'd be the only one who could help and support him.That didn't work so she used Faith to get rid of Avery.The wedding didn't happen and Nick told her that they had been over for years.She is the mother to his kids and a friend.Nick was forgiven for his lie and has always made excuses for Sharon.Now she has her BPD to excuse whatever she does.Nick should support Summer,her life was changed by his lie and will be again with what Sharon did .He should finally wake up to who she really is and cut her out of his life and get sole custody of Faith.

Nick is a complete moron to believe anything that comes out of Sharon's mouth. I think Nick should force a DNA test on Faith. I'm really not convinced that Faith is his. I really can't wait for Nick to find out the truth. I want to see this blow up in Sharon's face. She deserves any and everything coming to her. I hate the way she has hurt Summer.

« 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list