List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Anti-Sharon Newman Club (No Fans)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Anti-Sharon Newman Club (No Fans)

Started by lulujaz at 2012/01/05 10:17AM
    Latest post: 2014/08/28 12:29AM, Views: 107467, Replies: 3098
    « 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 » »| page:
    #1131   2013/11/06 05:49PM
    Re: Anti- Sharon Newman Club
    Finigan

It is about time that Summer's paternity comes out & what Sharon has done. that is a crazy storyline & needs to be finalized. what about the tube of lipstick that summer found that was not her mom's? let's get on with it already.Sharon needs to be held accountable & own up to being in the stairwell with Phyllis as well as the switching of the paternity report of summer.

#1132   2013/11/06 06:52PM
    Pretty Emerald

Quote Finigan: It is about time that Summer's paternity comes out & what Sharon has done. that is a crazy storyline & needs to be finalized. what about the tube of lipstick that summer found that was not her mom's? let's get on with it already.Sharon needs to be held accountable & own up to being in the stairwell with Phyllis as well as the switching of the paternity report of summer.

So true! This incredibly stupid paternity s/l really needs to come to an end! I wonder how many more times we will have to watch bobblehead space cadet Sharon get ready to spill the beans about what she did and then BOOM something stupid happens to interrupt her confession and then she never gets it out. It is annoying and lame. Sharon needs to be exposed for the menace she is.

#1133   2013/11/06 08:46PM
    janetb

Quote Pretty Emerald:
    Quote Finigan: It is about time that Summer's paternity comes out & what Sharon has done. that is a crazy storyline & needs to be finalized. what about the tube of lipstick that summer found that was not her mom's? let's get on with it already.Sharon needs to be held accountable & own up to being in the stairwell with Phyllis as well as the switching of the paternity report of summer.

So true! This incredibly stupid paternity s/l really needs to come to an end! I wonder how many more times we will have to watch bobblehead space cadet Sharon get ready to spill the beans about what she did and then BOOM something stupid happens to interrupt her confession and then she never gets it out. It is annoying and lame. Sharon needs to be exposed for the menace she is.

The lipstick didn't mean anything.There was also speculation about the hair that Nick used as Summer's DNA sample.That was dropped as well.This could drag on for months.I'm hoping idiot Nick will fall for her and then the truth will come out.He'll have to make a choice,Summer or Sharon.Noah is an adult and maybe this will finally make Nick realize that Sharon is an unfit mother to Faith.There's a spoiler that Nick defends Sharon to Victor again.

#1134   2013/11/07 03:02AM
    Homesick Cajun

Quote janetb:
    Quote Pretty Emerald:

The lipstick didn't mean anything.There was also speculation about the hair that Nick used as Summer's DNA sample.That was dropped as well.This could drag on for months.I'm hoping idiot Nick will fall for her and then the truth will come out.He'll have to make a choice,Summer or Sharon.Noah is an adult and maybe this will finally make Nick realize that Sharon is an unfit mother to Faith.There's a spoiler that Nick defends Sharon to Victor again.

Nick is such a fool. Victor was right on the money. Nikki too. I don't understand why the lipstick was focused on only for that part of the story line to apparently be dropped. I keep hoping they'll revisit it, or will it simply disappear like so many others. The writers really need to learn that soap viewers like things resolved, not left hanging for months on end. This should have been tied up in a nice neat little bow a long time ago. Viewers are weary of this story line and want Sharon busted. It is high time that Sharon finally got what she deserves and dragging it out only is making matters worse. Viewers are not forgetting.

#1135   2013/11/07 03:29AM
    Sinny

Quote gardengal:
    Quote Sinny:
    Quote trinilisa:
    Quote Sinny:
    Quote trinilisa: Keeping SC out of the unemployment line. Shimbo was her annoying self yesterday in Canada, suggesting body heat while they were locked in the freezer. She even brought up the valt...still throwing herself at Himbo, I see.And in true writers fashion, Noah opened the freezer before she could "confess"...
    Oh btw, apparently if we don't love SC, we envy her!

LOL have I told u how much I love your posts.

Aw thanks! I do my best, although I'm no LP and PE and GG and Homesick and Sinny!
    I'll take the compliment, though...lol

No you aren't them .. you are OUR TRINI!!!! and we love you

Shimbo and Himbo ... Now that is indeed a great description. Trini you are best.

I love all the peeps in this thread.. you all rock

#1136   2013/11/07 03:30AM
    Sinny

Quote trinilisa:
    Quote Sinny:
    Quote trinilisa:
    Quote Sinny:
    Quote trinilisa: Keeping SC out of the unemployment line. Shimbo was her annoying self yesterday in Canada, suggesting body heat while they were locked in the freezer. She even brought up the valt...still throwing herself at Himbo, I see.And in true writers fashion, Noah opened the freezer before she could "confess"...

Aw thanks! I do my best, although I'm no LP and PE and GG and Homesick and Sinny!

Thanks; love you guys!

love u right back.. u always make me smile

#1137   2013/11/07 03:34AM
    Sinny

Quote Pretty Emerald: Sharon is so dumb until it hurts! That freezer scene was PAINFUL to watch! Two dummies can't figure out to go the grocery store and grab some veggies and fruit for little girl ballerinas. How dumb are these writers??? Sharon looked like she wanted to have Nick as her snack. That stupid "deer in headlights" look is just soooooo nauseating and sickening. Sharon always looks like an escaped mental patient! She is a dope and Nick is almost as stupid as she is!

LOl those scenes were embarrassing and hard to watch.. I actually felt bad for shick fans for a minute.. this is such a crappy story.. so obvious sharin will do whatever she can to get into the other newman brother's pants again.. and then it will all explode in that nasty face of hers.

#1138   2013/11/07 03:34AM
    Homesick Cajun

Quote Sinny:
    Quote gardengal:
    Quote Sinny:
    Quote trinilisa:
    Quote Sinny:

Shimbo and Himbo ... Now that is indeed a great description. Trini you are best.

Me too! Love this club!

#1139   2013/11/07 03:34AM
    Homesick Cajun

Quote Sinny:
    Quote gardengal:
    Quote Sinny:
    Quote trinilisa:
    Quote Sinny:

Me too! Love this club!

#1140   2013/11/07 04:31AM
    Homesick Cajun

According to spoilers on the site. Tomorrow US it says that Sharon sprays Nick with soda at the Underground. You guys in Canada will see it today.

OMG, is she twelve? How silly is that!? How juvenile! She really has just never grown up. Nick looks so uncomfortable in their scenes together anymore.

I'll bet JM will be glad when this brief Shick reunion is over and this story line runs it's natural course and dies the ugly death that everyone knows is coming.

« 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list