List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Anti-Sharon Newman Club (No Fans)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Anti-Sharon Newman Club (No Fans)

Started by lulujaz at 2012/01/05 10:17AM
    Latest post: 2013/08/23 04:08AM, Views: 99787, Replies: 2998
    « 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 » »| page:
    #101   2013/02/18 05:12PM
    Re: The I hate Sharon Newman forever Club
    pgl35

Quote SharonNewmanFan: She is Ms.Shiffo Brains.

LOLLOLLOL

#102   2013/02/18 05:12PM
    pgl35

Quote Simple Komplexity:
    Quote andilk:
    Quote lulujaz: I just had to start this because this woman makes me physically sick. She is stupid and selfish beyond belief. Now she's sporting Victor's rock despite her alleging that she had not "made up her mind yet". That's an impossible task because making up one's mind involves brain cells which she has none of.

Her doings with Adam are infamous, sexing with her child's kidnapper, the same one that let her rot in jail is just beyond repulsive. She does not care about her children. Her whole sweet goody act is just that...an act. But she IS gullible. Nick, Adam and Victor have all played her like a fiddle. it's to the point where I can't even stand to look a or hear her voice. She stands here with her dumbstruck head tilted look. pretty is as pretty does. this twit is anything but pretty. she is just as disgusting as Phylthy Phyllis. She just makes me want to throw something at my flat screen.

This thread must have got stuck further back & came to the front, today, so, I could join this club! Last year, I wasn't on here much or I would have been the first to sign up, had I seen it! I am, so, sick of people on this board loving this nasty biotch! I agree with EVERYTHING you say, except one........"she is just as disgusting as Phylthy Phyllis".......she is MORE disgusting then Phylthy Phyllis! Presently, Phyl has been behaving herself! Of everyone in GC, Sharon's [can't stand to say her name] the ONE person, who disgusts me the most! I see NO redeeming qualities! She's the town tramp AND an unfit mother! Bipolar my a$$. My sister is bipolar! Sharon is, just, a crazy, sex hungry tramp! I could go on & on about Looney Toon, but it's all been said, by the rest of the IHSNFC!

Christmas really does come twice a year. I loathe Sharon Collins Newman Newman Abott Newman Newman Newman Newman with the intensity of ten thousand red hot suns. Where's a good serial killer when you need one?

Too bad Ricky ain't still around.

#103   2013/02/18 05:15PM
    pgl35

Quote Simple Komplexity: Hate to Sharon Collins Newman Genoa City's answer to Blanche Devereaux. As Judge Judy says beauty fades,dumb is forever.

Judge Judy ain't stupid.

#104   2013/02/18 05:18PM
    pgl35

Quote Graceee:
    Quote pgl35:
    Quote andilk:
    Quote lulujaz: I just had to start this because this woman makes me physically sick. She is stupid and selfish beyond belief. Now she's sporting Victor's rock despite her alleging that she had not "made up her mind yet". That's an impossible task because making up one's mind involves brain cells which she has none of.

Her doings with Adam are infamous, sexing with her child's kidnapper, the same one that let her rot in jail is just beyond repulsive. She does not care about her children. Her whole sweet goody act is just that...an act. But she IS gullible. Nick, Adam and Victor have all played her like a fiddle. it's to the point where I can't even stand to look a or hear her voice. She stands here with her dumbstruck head tilted look. pretty is as pretty does. this twit is anything but pretty. she is just as disgusting as Phylthy Phyllis. She just makes me want to throw something at my flat screen.

This thread must have got stuck further back & came to the front, today, so, I could join this club! Last year, I wasn't on here much or I would have been the first to sign up, had I seen it! I am, so, sick of people on this board loving this nasty biotch! I agree with EVERYTHING you say, except one........"she is just as disgusting as Phylthy Phyllis".......she is MORE disgusting then Phylthy Phyllis! Presently, Phyl has been behaving herself! Of everyone in GC, Sharon's [can't stand to say her name] the ONE person, who disgusts me the most! I see NO redeeming qualities! She's the town tramp AND an unfit mother! Bipolar my a$$. My sister is bipolar! Sharon is, just, a crazy, sex hungry tramp! I could go on & on about Looney Toon, but it's all been said, by the rest of the IHSNFC!

Not everyone loves her! Minus this board , everyone I know in "real" life can't stand her. I know at least 6-7 who watch the show and they all say the same. She's a tramp! I never noticed this thread before either , or I would have jumped right on it.

That's interesting- Everyone I know in "real" life that watch Y&R does so because they love Sharon

No one I know likes her. Even my hubby says "tramp alert!" every time she comes on the screen.

#105   2013/02/18 05:20PM
    Fine wine

Sharon is truly a stupid, nasty and idiotic ho! She is PAINFUL to watch! She acts as if she is on a steady diet of meth! I would love for her to GO AWAY!

#106   2013/02/18 05:26PM
    Simple Kompl...

Quote pgl35:
    Quote Simple Komplexity:
    Quote andilk:

Christmas really does come twice a year. I loathe Sharon Collins Newman Newman Abott Newman Newman Newman Newman with the intensity of ten thousand red hot suns. Where's a good serial killer when you need one?

GH bring back their dead all the time, the writers could make an exception just this once.

#107   2013/02/18 05:35PM
    pgl35

Quote Simple Komplexity:
    Quote pgl35:
    Quote Simple Komplexity:
    Quote andilk:

GH bring back their dead all the time, the writers could make an exception just this once.

Y&R does too..maybe would should all pitch in for a flyer like they did with Cane? haha

#108   2013/02/18 05:37PM
    pgl35

Quote Fine wine: Sharon is truly a stupid, nasty and idiotic ho! She is PAINFUL to watch! She acts as if she is on a steady diet of meth! I would love for her to GO AWAY!

First laugh I've had all day , thank you!

#109   2013/02/18 05:37PM
    Graceee

Quote pgl35:
    Quote Simple Komplexity:
    Quote pgl35:
    Quote Simple Komplexity:
    Quote andilk:

Y&R does too..maybe would should all pitch in for a flyer like they did with Cane? haha

Seems people put too much energy into hating a "character"- it's not healthy

#110   2013/02/18 05:41PM
    SharonNewmanFan

Oh I used to love Sharon until she went all koo koo for cocoa puffs.(ADUMB).The third time was charm!!!NOT!!!!Now I hate the Sl- *t Bag.She ain't got the sense God gave a goose.

« 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list