List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Anti-Sharon Newman Club (No Fans)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Anti-Sharon Newman Club (No Fans)

Started by lulujaz at 2012/01/05 10:17AM
    Latest post: 2014/08/28 12:29AM, Views: 107469, Replies: 3098
    « 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 » »| page:
    #1071   2013/11/03 03:22AM
    Re: Anti- Sharon Newman Club
    Homesick Cajun

I saw the spoiler about the freezer too, CB. Wasn't someone else trapped in freezer? Or maybe a pantry? I want to think it was Kevin and somebody, maybe Eden. Too long ago, and too early in the morning for me to remember right now. LOL

Just feels like this is a blast from the past to me. Not sure why.

#1072   2013/11/03 03:32AM
    Sinny

sharon is one of those women that plays the victim while actually she is a mean nasty skanky ho

#1073   2013/11/03 05:18AM
    gardengal

Oh wonderful the cliche freezer for the thawing Shick relationship. That will be must miss TV. The only point of interest is which of the two nincompoops shut the freezer door. I'm betting its Sharon with a little cheering on from her ghostie ghoul daughter.

#1074   2013/11/03 06:02AM
    Homesick Cajun

Quote gardengal: Oh wonderful the cliche freezer for the thawing Shick relationship. That will be must miss TV. The only point of interest is which of the two nincompoops shut the freezer door. I'm betting its Sharon with a little cheering on from her ghostie ghoul daughter.

But..but.wait..(as you say) what about Faith? I just know that she doesn't want to be left out of mommy dearest's latest schemes and manipulations. She may turn into Firestarter if she gets mad.

#1075   2013/11/03 06:55AM
    gardengal

Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote gardengal: Oh wonderful the cliche freezer for the thawing Shick relationship. That will be must miss TV. The only point of interest is which of the two nincompoops shut the freezer door. I'm betting its Sharon with a little cheering on from her ghostie ghoul daughter.

But..but.wait..(as you say) what about Faith? I just know that she doesn't want to be left out of mommy dearest's latest schemes and manipulations. She may turn into Firestarter if she gets mad.

Aww...thoughts of Chucky Faith shutting her parents in a freezer, and then torching the place. Sadly the freezer is likely metal and fireproof. Hey its the thought that counts when it comes to the little demon spawn.

#1076   2013/11/03 07:56AM
    Sinny

I wonder who is looking after the other demon child.. sharon and her evil daughters

#1077   2013/11/03 07:58AM
    Sinny

Quote Homesick Cajun:

we really should rename Sharon.. MOMMY DEARESt fits perfect

#1078   2013/11/03 10:20AM
    Homesick Cajun

Quote Sinny:
    Quote Homesick Cajun:

Faith and Ghostie better hide those pesky wire hangers.

Wonder what Faith will call her tell all novel when she grows up? "My life with the Master Manipulator" or "How I over came my Mom's Fantasy Life".

#1079   2013/11/03 10:25AM
    Pretty Emerald

Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote Sinny:
    Quote Homesick Cajun:

Faith and Ghostie better hide those pesky wire hangers.

Wonder what Faith will call her tell all novel when she grows up? "My life with the Master Manipulator" or "How I over came my Mom's Fantasy Life".

I think that the book will be called....."Growing up with Cray Cray and her constant poon-a-thon"!

#1080   2013/11/03 11:47AM
    Barbyboo

The character is ruined

« 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list