List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Anti-Sharon Newman Club (No Fans)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Anti-Sharon Newman Club (No Fans)

Started by lulujaz at 2012/01/05 10:17AM
    Latest post: 2014/12/17 04:03PM, Views: 142380, Replies: 3537
    « 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 » »| page:
    #91   2013/02/18 01:19PM
    Re: The I hate Sharon Newman forever Club
    Justahousewife

Sharon is like a doorknob, everyone's taken a turn to get in.

#92   2013/02/18 01:21PM
    Simple Kompl...

Quote andilk:
    Quote lulujaz: I just had to start this because this woman makes me physically sick. She is stupid and selfish beyond belief. Now she's sporting Victor's rock despite her alleging that she had not "made up her mind yet". That's an impossible task because making up one's mind involves brain cells which she has none of.

Her doings with Adam are infamous, sexing with her child's kidnapper, the same one that let her rot in jail is just beyond repulsive. She does not care about her children. Her whole sweet goody act is just that...an act. But she IS gullible. Nick, Adam and Victor have all played her like a fiddle. it's to the point where I can't even stand to look a or hear her voice. She stands here with her dumbstruck head tilted look. pretty is as pretty does. this twit is anything but pretty. she is just as disgusting as Phylthy Phyllis. She just makes me want to throw something at my flat screen.

This thread must have got stuck further back & came to the front, today, so, I could join this club! Last year, I wasn't on here much or I would have been the first to sign up, had I seen it! I am, so, sick of people on this board loving this nasty biotch! I agree with EVERYTHING you say, except one........"she is just as disgusting as Phylthy Phyllis".......she is MORE disgusting then Phylthy Phyllis! Presently, Phyl has been behaving herself! Of everyone in GC, Sharon's [can't stand to say her name] the ONE person, who disgusts me the most! I see NO redeeming qualities! She's the town tramp AND an unfit mother! Bipolar my a$$. My sister is bipolar! Sharon is, just, a crazy, sex hungry tramp! I could go on & on about Looney Toon, but it's all been said, by the rest of the IHSNFC!

Christmas really does come twice a year. I loathe Sharon Collins Newman Newman Abott Newman Newman Newman Newman with the intensity of ten thousand red hot suns. Where's a good serial killer when you need one?

#93   2013/02/18 01:25PM
    BrendaJasonL...

Quote Justahousewife: Sharon is like a doorknob, everyone's taken a turn to get in.

That doorknob is going to need some repairs afterwhile. I think there is one screw, holding everything together.

#94   2013/02/18 01:26PM
    Justahousewife

Quote BrendaJasonLovesAdam:
    Quote Justahousewife: Sharon is like a doorknob, everyone's taken a turn to get in.

That doorknob is going to need some repairs afterwhile. I think there is one screw, holding everything together.

And we all now how loose that screw is..

#95   2013/02/18 01:29PM
    BrendaJasonL...

Quote Justahousewife:

And we all now how loose that screw is..

Hahahaha I heard Faith fell out.....

#96   2013/02/18 01:36PM
    Simple Kompl...

I heard it was krazy glue holding it together....barely.

#97   2013/02/18 04:47PM
    Simple Kompl...

Hate to Sharon Collins Newman Genoa City's answer to Blanche Devereaux. As Judge Judy says beauty fades,dumb is forever.

#98   2013/02/18 04:55PM
    SharonNewmanFan

She is Ms.Shiffo Brains.

#99   2013/02/18 05:09PM
    pgl35

Truer words have never been spoken!

#100   2013/02/18 05:10PM
    pgl35

Yea , and it's getting pretty rusty

« 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list