List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Anti-Sharon Newman Club (No Fans)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Anti-Sharon Newman Club (No Fans)

Started by lulujaz at 2012/01/05 10:17AM
    Latest post: 2014/10/24 06:11PM, Views: 123796, Replies: 3325
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #1   2012/01/05 10:17AM
    The I hate Sharon Newman forever Club
    lulujaz

Please remember to follow guidelines while posting, keep your criticisms towards the character, not the actress and their looks, nor the character's fans. No vulgarity or degrading posts, please.

Thanks!
    Admin

Modified 4 times(s), last time at: 2014/04/04 01:15PM
    #2   2012/01/05 10:32AM
    Re: The I hate Sharon Newman forever Club
    soapfan42

The current "writers" have absolutely destroyed this character. She is not recognizable in anyway shape or form to the character that Bill Bell, Sr. originally created and wrote for for so many years. That character overall was a wonderful and loving character that was a great Mother to her children! This is the main reason I've stopped watching this garbage!

MAB, Hamner, and Sheffer have re-wrote this character to be a sick, insane, psychopath, who has sex with her baby's kidnapper...

I was just flipping through the tv channels and saw Nick and Sharon arguing in the hall of the court. There was the "new" Sharon telling Nick "You made me take out a restraining order again a man(Adam) who did nothing wrong!"

For anyone who was not convinced that the writing for this character was not insane, you just go another verification of that with that remark from her...

#3   2012/01/05 10:50AM
    ATA3

Well sign me up! I've ALWAYS hated Sharon, it didn't matter who wrote for her. I don't think the writers have changed her character that much b/c everything she has done and is doing does not shock me. What would shock me is if she ever developed some sort of rational thinking brain and if she were to put her kids FIRST before her own selfish reasons. She makes me sick to my stomach everytime I see her on screen. I just want to throw something at the TV!

#4   2012/01/05 11:02AM
    26Lee

Sign me up. She has always been a gold digger and was guided by her mother.

#5   2012/01/05 11:02AM
    Trish12

I'm in, even Sharon knew what Avery said was true about her. As for Nick calling her out on her madness, well I said he deserved more. I'm over Sharon, don't care what Adam does to her after this. Victor might be trying to save her and his family. Sharon is just to stupid to realize that she's being played as always like a fiddle. I also can say I don't feel any pitty for her, Phyllis slaming her on RS, is just the beginning, even though I hate Phyllis, too, Sharon is off her rockers. She is unfit to be a mother, I feel sorry for her kids, espicially Faith, becasue she's a baby, and unlike Noah she has no escape.

#6   2012/01/05 11:18AM
    InCanada

Deleted. this is anti-Sharon thread.. my apologies.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/01/05 11:22AM
    #7   2012/01/05 11:27AM
    dairymaid

Quote lulujaz: I just had to start this because this woman makes me physically sick. She is stupid and selfish beyond belief. Now she's sporting Victor's rock despite her alleging that she had not "made up her mind yet". That's an impossible task because making up one's mind involves brain cells which she has none of.

Her doings with Adam are infamous, sexing with her child's kidnapper, the same one that let her rot in jail is just beyond repulsive. She does not care about her children. Her whole sweet goody act is just that...an act. But she IS gullible. Nick, Adam and Victor have all played her like a fiddle. it's to the point where I can't even stand to look a or hear her voice. She stands here with her dumbstruck head tilted look. pretty is as pretty does. this twit is anything but pretty. she is just as disgusting as Phylthy Phyllis. She just makes me want to throw something at my flat screen.

Lulujaz, don't destroy your property (your flat screen) over a fictional soap! This is only a "soap" and I do not like the way that the writers are making the character behave. Her behavior is not really enjoyable so that is why I record it on my DVR and fastforward when a character that I do not like comes on!

#8   2012/01/05 11:46AM
    Foreverafan

The writers have just ruined a good character.

#9   2012/01/05 01:04PM
    MuffinTop

Sign me up. It is physically sickening to see this. She is obviously insane and will hurt her children that she obviously doesn't care about. I couldn't enjoy anything about today because of her.

#10   2012/01/05 01:24PM
    Ms Ayers

Sharon is sooo stupid it's insane. I'm over this idiot too i can't take it anymore what's it gonna take dingbat is Adam going to have beat you up and leave you for dead in the same dumpster that Phylthy and Deacon did it on.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list