List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: What is Victor's plan for Adam?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

What is Victor's plan for Adam?

Started by soapfan42 at 2011/12/20 11:26AM
    Latest post: 2012/01/08 11:12PM, Views: 3357, Replies: 27
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2011/12/20 11:26AM
    What is Victor's plan for Adam?
    soapfan42

When Michael was visiting Victor in jail today, Victor stated his plan was already working in regards to Adam.

I cannot think of how installing Adam as CEO of Newman Enterprises plays into Victor's plan?

Any guesses anyone?

#2   2011/12/20 03:31PM
    Re: What is Victor's plan for Adam?
    Chanel - Girl

I am not for sure... but I will tell you one thing...this ONE UPPING each other is getting old. It is past time for the writers to find a way forward for the Newman s... I mean... give it a rest already!

I truly hope what ever scheme Victor is cooking up back fires and Adam is a real force to be reckoned with. He is smart and intelligent and I hope he keeps his head in the game and not try to dismantle or destroy anyone. Really take Newman Enterprises to new heights.

#3   2011/12/20 08:28PM
    gardengal

Wonder if Victor wants to have the stock price crash? Victor can buy back the stock, and make the company private again. Then there is the extra bonus that he ruins Adam's reputation, while getting Adam investigated by the SEC once again.

#4   2011/12/20 08:59PM
    Gramee Bee

I hope Adam is not foolish enough to trust Victor. I think he will be one or two steps ahead of Victor after the Hawaii/Skye episodes, and hope Adam sets himself up with protection against Victor.

Maybe when Victor gets out of jail, he will focus on Nikki and getting her sober, or maybe he will become incapacated with a stroke or heart attack or something that keeps Adam in control of Newman. Wishful thinking??????

#5   2011/12/21 03:03AM
    YnR_Fan

I don't believe it's a plan against Adam. I've been thinking for a few weeks now that it's a plan that includes Adam's help. The plan is to take back NE and to get revenge on those that were responsible for NE going public. Adam was the only one that did not have a part in NE going public. Deacon is in on it also. Diane is in on it also or was. If she is dead it's because they didn't count on Patty showing up at the very end of the night and murdering her. It's more likely the body is Sky Lochart after plastic surgery from the volcano that looked like Diane and ended up dead. It's possibly Victor remarries Diane coming up in the next few weeks.

#6   2011/12/21 03:29AM
    YnR_Fan

Adam is luring Tucker and Jack in and plans to get them in trouble with the SEC in order to get back Jabot. Jack used Abby to start the lawsuit. That is why Victor sought legal guardianship of Kyle. And Diane agreed to it because she was a part of the plan from the beginning. The whole Victor Sharon thing is all about revenge on Nick for his part in causing NE to go public. And when Jack and Tucker are brought up on SEC charges they're stock will plummet. That's when Adam will buy Jabot back and return it to Katherine as planned long ago.

Victor is going to take away the things his enemies love most, as they did NE from him.

Billy from Victoria
    Kyle from Jack
    Sharon and faith from Nicholas
    Abby he never blamed, that was Jack manipulating her

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2011/12/21 03:36AM
    #7   2011/12/21 04:25AM
    Ebybrowempoly

if victor is doing all this to get back at those who made him take ne public then i really hate him. i relly hope he is setting up adam to finally bring him down. to marry sharon to hurt nick well thats just wrong. victor has try to teach his kids lesson after lesson when he thinks they wronged him. it always back fires somehow. he needs to stop doing it. i know when he dies he will try to control them from the grave. in his head he thinks by controling them he is showing his love for them. he should know they are like him . the more someone trys to control them the more they buck just like victor. he hates to be control. so let victor set adam up only leave his other kids alone.because if he is trying to get back at them then he will be alone. he will only drive them away and maybe for good.

#8   2011/12/21 05:19AM
    soapgran

Quote YnR_Fan: Adam is luring Tucker and Jack in and plans to get them in trouble with the SEC in order to get back Jabot. Jack used Abby to start the lawsuit. That is why Victor sought legal guardianship of Kyle. And Diane agreed to it because she was a part of the plan from the beginning. The whole Victor Sharon thing is all about revenge on Nick for his part in causing NE to go public. And when Jack and Tucker are brought up on SEC charges they're stock will plummet. That's when Adam will buy Jabot back and return it to Katherine as planned long ago.

Victor is going to take away the things his enemies love most, as they did NE from him.

Billy from Victoria
    Kyle from Jack

How exactly is Victor gonna do all this when he's serving a 25 yr sentence for murder?? As for Kyle he didn't ask for guardianship Diane came to him with that. It was part of the plan with Adam..

#9   2011/12/21 05:30AM
    gardengal

Quote YnR_Fan: Adam is luring Tucker and Jack in and plans to get them in trouble with the SEC in order to get back Jabot. Jack used Abby to start the lawsuit. That is why Victor sought legal guardianship of Kyle. And Diane agreed to it because she was a part of the plan from the beginning. The whole Victor Sharon thing is all about revenge on Nick for his part in causing NE to go public. And when Jack and Tucker are brought up on SEC charges they're stock will plummet. That's when Adam will buy Jabot back and return it to Katherine as planned long ago.

Billy from Victoria
    Kyle from Jack

Very interesting theory. I've wonder about Adam luring in Tucker and Jack, especially Jack. But I've never considered him working for Victor. It seemed that Adam has been spinning a web from the day he restarted the Newman Fund. From that perspective Victor is the main target of Adam's, but it wouldn't be necessarily exclude Adam from doing the old man's dirty work. We know Adam is with Diane's murder wrap.

Diane's murder is getting so convoluted. It would actually make sense that Victor whisked her away, and staged the whole mess. Then the TPTB can bring an age appropriate Diane back.

Very interesting theory indeed!

#10   2011/12/21 07:42AM
    Aeryn

I think Adam certainly benefited from buying stocks at a low price, but wasn't Tucker in a coma when this happened and Katherine went against his wishes to buy any NE stock. Maybe he had to buy it at an increased cost, but I don't remember seeing anything like that.

I think Victor is plotting against Adam. And he has him right where he wanted him. I think Adam will get royally screwed. We don't know what plan is, but Victor is still getting things done while in jail and prison.

1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list