List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: New Spoilers--Down the Road?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

New Spoilers--Down the Road?

Started by beautyseat at 2011/12/15 12:22PM
    Latest post: 2011/12/18 07:04AM, Views: 7139, Replies: 36
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #11   2011/12/15 01:53PM
    Re: New Spoilers--Down the Road?
    mdtuttle

Quote beautyseat: Spoilers

GC celebrates a surprise wedding

Adam and Sharon have sex

Sharon must make a heartbreaking decision

Nikki plays a dangerous game with Deacon

Gloria accepts an offer from Angelo

Victor makes a shocking proposal

telboards

Edited by Daytime

Sharon needs to have her head examined. When they were together before and Adam was trying to prove she was innocent of Skye's murder I was in thier corner. I thought everyone should just leave them alone. But then Adam had a preschool fit because he thought Sharon had been with Sam. Keep in mind he didn't have a problem with the fact that she faked her death, just that she had been with another man.

He destroyed evidence that made her stay in prison far longer than she had too. He set her up for a fall with the fake prison wedding. He testified against her saying what a horrible mother she was....What more does she need? He has proven he is a snake and will turn on her in the blink of an eye if he feels like she is not falling right in line with him. He has shown his true colors and she is blind if she does not see it.

#12   2011/12/15 02:14PM
    Lucy3

Quote mdtuttle:

Adam and Sharon have sex

telboards

Edited by Daytime

Sharon needs to have her head examined. When they were together before and Adam was trying to prove she was innocent of Skye's murder I was in thier corner. I thought everyone should just leave them alone. But then Adam had a preschool fit because he thought Sharon had been with Sam. Keep in mind he didn't have a problem with the fact that she faked her death, just that she had been with another man.

He destroyed evidence that made her stay in prison far longer than she had too. He set her up for a fall with the fake prison wedding. He testified against her saying what a horrible mother she was....What more does she need? He has proven he is a snake and will turn on her in the blink of an eye if he feels like she is not falling right in line with him. He has shown his true colors and she is blind if she does not see it.
    I agree with you. This is making Sharon look worse and worse. Why would they even write such tripe? I can't understand how Sharon could even stand to be in the same room with that jerk, let alone the same bed. He's as low as a snake's belly and crazy as a loon.

#13   2011/12/15 02:32PM
    JUJU41

Quote Sinny64: Sharon is a moron for sure. She never learns. I can see Nick totally going for custody. I do think Sharon is going to end up marrying victor.

Well if Sharon marries Vic then her kids will be her grand children and she can apply for grandparents rights.

#14   2011/12/15 02:32PM
    luvinshadam

GO SHADAM
    GO SHADAM
    GO SHADAM

Two beautiful people making sweet love. What could possibly be so wrong with that? (Rhetorical)

If lovin Shadam is wrong, I don't want to be right!

#15   2011/12/15 02:40PM
    mdtuttle

Quote Lucy3:
    Quote mdtuttle:

Adam and Sharon have sex

telboards

Edited by Daytime

I agree with you. This is making Sharon look worse and worse. Why would they even write such tripe? I can't understand how Sharon could even stand to be in the same room with that jerk, let alone the same bed. He's as low as a snake's belly and crazy as a loon.

There are times that I think Nick is a pomppas jerk, however if he takes Faith away from Sharon for getting involved with Adam again I don't blame him one little bit.

#16   2011/12/15 03:02PM
    KeepingItReal

Quote mdtuttle:
    Quote Lucy3:
    Quote mdtuttle:

Adam and Sharon have sex

telboards

Edited by Daytime

There are times that I think Nick is a pomppas jerk, however if he takes Faith away from Sharon for getting involved with Adam again I don't blame him one little bit.

I agree too.

#17   2011/12/15 03:18PM
    habbyfan

Quote Lucy3:
    Quote mdtuttle:

Adam and Sharon have sex

telboards

Edited by Daytime

ITA with this post on Adumb and imitating how Sam sits down on a chair will not save him in my eyes.

I will,however,hold out hope Adumb and Sharon will not be a pairing.

#18   2011/12/15 03:19PM
    dbpnrd

If this turns out that Sharon has sex with Adam why would it be different than Nick having sex with Phyl the killer. I only wish these writers would get their story strait and stop proping up the granny.

#19   2011/12/15 03:28PM
    KeepingItReal

I'm sorry but Sharon just wrong even entertaining it....she really is pathetic.

Now I read she's got to make a "heartbreaking decision".

One would think that she would use the time for her daughter that the ventcrawler kepts from her and gave her some dutty ashes as compensation.

#20   2011/12/15 03:32PM
    lava

Again if Sharon and Adam are together I WILL STOP WATCHING Y&Y
    AGAIN

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list