List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Camryn Grimses talk Cassie's death

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Camryn Grimses talk Cassie's death

Started by eklovesjmalways at 2011/12/04 11:26AM
    Latest post: 2011/12/05 01:21AM, Views: 1087, Replies: 7
    page:
    #1   2011/12/04 11:26AM
    Camryn Grimses talk Cassie's death
    eklovesjmalways

Let's about soaps, the heart of daytime Camryn Grimes AKA Cassie Newman talk about how emotional playing Cassie's death was.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Awfsthvfw6s

Camryn told us she wants to connect with her fans. She answer her own facebook and twiter. like and comment on her face book page.

http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Camryn-Grimes/139618812729346

#2   2011/12/04 11:34AM
    Re: Camryn Grimses talk Cassie's death
    SherryRene

Thank you.I love CG and Cassie.That is when the show went to Hell.Along with the nasty Phick and Shadam and it will never recover.

#3   2011/12/04 11:48AM
    Paggie

Nice to see a grown up Camryn. Thanks for the link.

IMO after the show killed off Cassie (and John Abbott) it began to loose it's way and it's roots. A whole decade of story history which should have provided material for years to come was wiped out when they killed her off. She was the only younger character who grew up on screen without the need for sorasing.

Cassie (along with Noah) was the next generation of Newmans - just like the sorased Abby is to the Abbotts now. Cassie Newman's character would have been the core of the teenage/young adult canvas. Camryn already had one Emmy under her belt and was capable of adding more. Big story telling mistake and huge loss for the show.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2011/12/04 11:49AM
    #4   2011/12/04 01:58PM
    countryMomof4

Thanks for the link. I really enjoyed her time on the show and was sad to see her "die". That was some excellent acting!!

#5   2011/12/04 05:32PM
    SweetAlexandria

That is very sweet how she says that out of all the Actors Joshua Morrow was a 2nd dad to her. That was a very high compliment she gave to him.

I remember the scenes so well, Joshua was at his best in acting back then at the loss of his daughter as well as Sharon too.

Thanks!

#6   2011/12/04 07:28PM
    dawn888

thanks, that was great to watch, she's so grown up now and I agree with her I am so glad they did not age Cassie and we got to watch her grow up on the show. She was phenomenal, and had no problem with the amount of dialogue they gave her. I still love that infamous wink she gave Nick, when she finally won his heart.

#7   2011/12/05 01:21AM
    LaBrae

Thanks for posting this. It was really nice seeing Camryn after all these years. Hey, I don't like all the doppleganger SLs, but I think I would love it if Camryn could come back as a Cassie lookalike. I always thought she was such a talented actress.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list