List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: reliable or not

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

reliable or not

Started by Nikkieta at 2007/07/12 04:25PM
    Latest post: 2007/07/12 06:15PM, Views: 254, Replies: 7
    page:
    #1   2007/07/12 04:25PM
    reliable or not
    Nikkieta

is this spoiler site reliable from what i am hearing from other boards its realy not.
    and i thought i'd join just to get the opinion of the people on this board.

#2   2007/07/12 04:26PM
    Re: reliable or not
    aym0402

The spoilers on this site ARE pretty reliable; however, I find some on the other sites that are more concise.

#3   2007/07/12 04:29PM
    Latricia

Well the way LML is writing its so hard to believe any reliable website these days .But I must say this website is very relaible.

#4   2007/07/12 04:32PM
    Nikkieta

thankyou
    well then i guess i can look forwrad to jack *****
    another reason to not watch the show im really starting to dislike the it more and more the writer is terrible

Edited by Amy: Please refrain from posting a spoiler in a non-spoiler labeled thread. Our guidelines for posting can be found in the top thread. Thank you!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/07/12 06:05PM
    #5   2007/07/12 06:04PM
    Amy Mistretta

Quote Nikkieta: is this spoiler site reliable from what i am hearing from other boards its realy not.

As the editor for Y&R, I can assure you that I get my spoilers from a very reliable source - and stand by each and every one of them. However, no spoiler can be 100% because the show often changes its storylines at the last minute.

Frankly, I don't worry about what other people on other sites have to say. All I care about are my Y&R Soaps.com readers and I think most would say we have the most reliable spoilers on the net.

Amy
    Y&R editor

#6   2007/07/12 06:05PM
    ILuvNY

Quote Amy Mistretta:
    Quote Nikkieta: is this spoiler site reliable from what i am hearing from other boards its realy not.

As the editor for Y&R, I can assure you that I get my spoilers from a very reliable source - and stand by each and every one of them. However, no spoiler can be 100% because the show often changes its storylines at the last minute.

Frankly, I don't worry about what other people on other sites have to say. All I care about are my Y&R Soaps.com readers and I think most would say we have the most reliable spoilers on the net.

Amy
    Y&R editor

Agreed.....

#7   2007/07/12 06:09PM
    Amy Mistretta

Quote aym0402: The spoilers on this site ARE pretty reliable; however, I find some on the other sites that are more concise.

I'm sorry you don't find them concise. However, instead of short and to the point spoilers, I try to bring everyone all the details surrounding the tidbit

Amy

#8   2007/07/12 06:15PM
    Eppy

And Amy, you do a terrific job, too! Thanks for giving us all the skinny we can depend on.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list