List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Today's show-Annoyed'I'm as shick fan but was finally getting used to Phick

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Today's show-Annoyed'I'm as shick fan but was finally getting used to Phick

Started by YRButterfly at 2007/07/12 04:04PM
    Latest post: 2007/07/12 04:26PM, Views: 260, Replies: 8
    page:
    #1   2007/07/12 04:04PM
    Today's show-Annoyed'I'm a shick fan but was finally getting used to Phick
    YRButterfly

I will be totally annoyed if the writers decide to keep phyllis and Nick together after they have teased us all about a reunion between sharon and nick. If they were going to put nick back with phyllis, then they could have left out the amnesia part and not played with shick fan emotions. I was just getting used to nick and phyllis, no matter how gross they were sexually and obvious as noted by little Mr. Know-it-all Noah today. I'm still hoping that a reunion is in the works otherwise I would rather have kept nick with phyllis from the get go.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/07/12 04:23PM
    #2   2007/07/12 04:06PM
    Re: Today's show-Annoyed'I'm as shick fan but was finally getting used to Phick
    jackspaniel

I will no longer be annoyed if they put Phyllis and Nick back together - HURRAY!!! I love them together - and I love Nick when he is with Phyllis!!!!!!!!

#3   2007/07/12 04:10PM
    pfoster191

Quote jackspaniel: I will no longer be annoyed if they put Phyllis and Nick back together - HURRAY!!! I love them together - and I love Nick when he is with Phyllis!!!!!!!!

Phyllis and Nick are great together. I am so happy he is moving back in with Phyllis. I never thought Sharon would leave Senator Jack anyway. As long as Jack is in office, Sharon will stay with him.
    Patti

#4   2007/07/12 04:11PM
    SndrElkins

Quote YRButterfly: I will be totally annoyed if the writers decide to keep phyllis and Nick together after they have teased us all about a reunion between sharon and nick. If they were going to put nick back with phyllis, then they could have left out the amnesia part and not played with shick fan emotions. I was just getting used to nick and phyllis, no matter how gross they were sexually and obvious as noted by little Mr. Know-it-all Noah today. I'm still hoping that a reunion is in the works otherwise I would rather have kept nick with phyllis from the get go.

Never fear,Nick will not stay with Phyllis.Just ask Amy

#5   2007/07/12 04:16PM
    jackspaniel

Quote pfoster191:
    Quote jackspaniel: I will no longer be annoyed if they put Phyllis and Nick back together - HURRAY!!! I love them together - and I love Nick when he is with Phyllis!!!!!!!!

Phyllis and Nick are great together. I am so happy he is moving back in with Phyllis. I never thought Sharon would leave Senator Jack anyway. As long as Jack is in office, Sharon will stay with him.
    Patti

I am thrilled! I hope the reason they are putting them back together is Michelle signed her contract - I don't know but I hope that is the reason!!! LOVE her!

#6   2007/07/12 04:20PM
    suegerry

All Nick wants is to regain his (supposed lost) memory and then he'll be out of there like a jet....that's when he will fight to get Sharon back....

#7   2007/07/12 04:22PM
    YRButterfly

Quote jackspaniel:
    Quote pfoster191:

Patti

I am thrilled! I hope the reason they are putting them back together is Michelle signed her contract - I don't know but I hope that is the reason!!! LOVE her!

My point is they should not have done the amnesia story if they are going to get back together so quickly. I mean I keep hoping that Sharon and Nick will have to find their way back to each other. That's the point of a good storyline. But to just throw Phyllis and Nick back together adds no drama and even Phick fans haven't had time to be like "Oh yeah!" It's happened too quickly which makes me think this is just temporary. Even if Nick and Phyllis do "it" Nick might still not stay with Phyllis. But if he does, I could have done without the I still love Sharon s/l because it will mean nothing if they don't follow through. Phick fans would feel the same way if the tables were turned and Phyllis were in Sharon's shoes. Geesh I don't know what's going on. Maybe that's what the writers want.

#8   2007/07/12 04:24PM
    YRButterfly

Quote suegerry: All Nick wants is to regain his (supposed lost) memory and then he'll be out of there like a jet....that's when he will fight to get Sharon back....

I hope so.

#9   2007/07/12 04:26PM
    suegerry

This is just testing the territory....the writer want to see if they can get back the viewers....many have left the show because of this sex affair between P & N.....and once the summer is over and the kids have gone back to school they're going to continue to reunite S & N.....they know what the older viewers are craving.....a good s/l with a clean romance.....and P & N can't give them that....

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list