List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Spoiler.... I am not happy about this

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Spoiler.... I am not happy about this

Started by loveitloveitloveit at 2007/07/12 01:00PM
    Latest post: 2007/07/12 06:04PM, Views: 2377, Replies: 69
    « 2 3 4 5 6 7 page:
    #61   2007/07/12 04:33PM
    Re: Spoiler.... I am not happy about this
    ILuvNY

Quote jackspaniel: I would not think that the Sharon fans would want Nick and Sharon to get back together when Nick's memory of the past two years is gone. As soon as he remembers - he won't want her any longer he will remember that the love was gone and it was a mutual agreement to get divorced.

I think once his memory returns he'll want to be with Sharon even more. He'll be finding out about their affair, Dru's death, etc....that will be it for Phyllis!!! Just because he gets his memory back doesn't mean he'll be the same person!

#62   2007/07/12 04:37PM
    suegerry

Quote ILuvNY:
    Quote jackspaniel: I would not think that the Sharon fans would want Nick and Sharon to get back together when Nick's memory of the past two years is gone. As soon as he remembers - he won't want her any longer he will remember that the love was gone and it was a mutual agreement to get divorced.

I think once his memory returns he'll want to be with Sharon even more. He'll be finding out about their affair, Dru's death, etc....that will be it for Phyllis!!! Just because he gets his memory back doesn't mean he'll be the same person!

Right ....the brain needs a break from the wrong things you've done......and when the break is over its normal to go back to what you've done and were before the break...

#63   2007/07/12 04:42PM
    aden85

He has the feeling right now that he's in love with Sharon, so all those old feelings have resurfaced. If and when He gets his memory back, he'll remember everything, but those feelings of Sharon that resurfaced during memory loss will still be there. He wont forget those either. If anything, to give credit to PHick fans, he'll be confused.

#64   2007/07/12 04:46PM
    suegerry

Quote aden85: He has the feeling right now that he's in love with Sharon, so all those old feelings have resurfaced. If and when He gets his memory back, he'll remember everything, but those feelings of Sharon that resurfaced during memory loss will still be there. He wont forget those either. If anything, to give credit to PHick fans, he'll be confused.

LOL....now both Sharon and Nick will be confused....oh well as long as they're confused together I can accept that.....

#65   2007/07/12 04:47PM
    aden85

Quote suegerry:
    Quote aden85: He has the feeling right now that he's in love with Sharon, so all those old feelings have resurfaced. If and when He gets his memory back, he'll remember everything, but those feelings of Sharon that resurfaced during memory loss will still be there. He wont forget those either. If anything, to give credit to PHick fans, he'll be confused.

LOL....now both Sharon and Nick will be confused....oh well as long as they're confused together I can accept that.....

hah me too!

#66   2007/07/12 05:14PM
    suegerry

What made me laugh today Canadian show.....Phyllis was asked by Nick to go riding....and that they must've done this before..... of course she said they did and never got any further than the stables....the hay stack was as far as they got.....as they both loved the aroma of the hay....again another sex horiented memory....the woman has nothing else but sex on her mind.....

#67   2007/07/12 05:32PM
    aynrand

Quote ILuvNY:

Both his brain and his body needed a break from his boring marriage and that is what he got by divorcing Sharon and marrying Phyllis.

#68   2007/07/12 05:51PM
    ILuvNY

Quote aynrand:
    Quote ILuvNY:

Both his brain and his body needed a break from his boring marriage and that is what he got by divorcing Sharon and marrying Phyllis.

Yet, she's the one he remembers....hmmmmmm.

#69   2007/07/12 06:03PM
    Delilah127

Nick remembers Sharon because she is in his heart. Why didn't he forget his family? His children? He didn't because in spite of his amnesia he was still able to have emotional memories. Phyllis didn't have that affect on him because she is just that a memory that produces no emotional reaction.

#70   2007/07/12 06:04PM
    ILuvNY

Quote Delilah127: Nick remembers Sharon because she is in his heart. Why didn't he forget his family? His children? He didn't because in spite of his amnesia he was still able to have emotional memories. Phyllis didn't have that affect on him because she is just that a memory that produces no emotional reaction.

« 2 3 4 5 6 7 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list