List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Spoiler.... I am not happy about this

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Spoiler.... I am not happy about this

Started by loveitloveitloveit at 2007/07/12 01:00PM
    Latest post: 2007/07/12 06:04PM, Views: 2394, Replies: 69
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:
    #51   2007/07/12 03:53PM
    Re: Spoiler.... I am not happy about this
    Latricia

Don't get your hopes up so high.Just because they going to have hungary sex don't mean they will end back up together.Nick just want some panties right now.

#52   2007/07/12 03:58PM
    aym0402

Quote Latricia: Don't get your hopes up so high.Just because they going to have hungary sex don't mean they will end back up together.Nick just want some panties right now.

How long was he in the woods? LOL!

#53   2007/07/12 04:00PM
    jackspaniel

Quote SndrElkins:
    Quote jackspaniel: I am thrilled with this - couldn't be happier!! Hopefully Michelle has signed her contract and Phyllis and Nick will be back together permanently - the way it should be!

I would think that for someone that loves Phyllis they would want her to be happy.P.S. Nick hates Phyllis no happy there.

P.S. Nick doesn't hate Phyllis - he just doesn't remember the deep love they had - yet - but he will fall in love with her all over again - it is already beginning to happen - just watch and see!!!

#54   2007/07/12 04:01PM
    daisyjo

Ewwwwww!!!

#55   2007/07/12 04:03PM
    Latricia

Quote aym0402:
    Quote Latricia: Don't get your hopes up so high.Just because they going to have hungary sex don't mean they will end back up together.Nick just want some panties right now.

Not that long at all.

#56   2007/07/12 04:04PM
    jackspaniel

I would not think that the Sharon fans would want Nick and Sharon to get back together when Nick's memory of the past two years is gone. As soon as he remembers - he won't want her any longer he will remember that the love was gone and it was a mutual agreement to get divorced.

#57   2007/07/12 04:06PM
    aym0402

Quote Latricia:
    Quote aym0402:

Not that long at all.

You know he's a Newman man...grrrrr!

#58   2007/07/12 04:07PM
    suegerry

Well today he tells old Phyllis he's not going to bed her and boy she gave him the alternative.....

Nick, I want to be fair to you

Phyllis, you can be unfair to me if you want, even in the next 24 hours

This if love.....no marriage can start over again for whatever the reason by entering the bedroom door first....she's all about sex and hopefully he doesn't fall for that....now let see Michael comes crashing in withe the good news that the new and pretty DA is looking at her extortion case....then she gets all fired up....why because he interupted her sex conversation she was having with Nick.....yah....real love.....

#59   2007/07/12 04:14PM
    SndrElkins

It will be ok,We all know Nick is not going to stay with Phyllis.Now that she will have to tell how she lied about (Who's ya daddy) That will really make Nick hate her more.

#60   2007/07/12 04:32PM
    awesome53

Quote loveitloveitloveit: I just read a spoiler that nick and Phyllis get their mojo back. I got to give Y&R a rest for a minute, I cannot take it anymore. It is supposed o happen the week of the July 23rd

I knew it was to good to be true, I am a sad viewer. I hoped that the writers would not drag Phyllis/Nick. Sharon/Jacks love life out for ever. Now Noah will get upset again when/if Nick and Sharon get together in addition to Summer being Jacks child (if that happens).

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list