List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Spoiler.... I am not happy about this

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Spoiler.... I am not happy about this

Started by loveitloveitloveit at 2007/07/12 01:00PM
    Latest post: 2007/07/12 06:04PM, Views: 2340, Replies: 69
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:
    #41   2007/07/12 03:16PM
    Re: Spoiler.... I am not happy about this
    Snizzle

Quote ILuvNY:
    Quote Latricia:
    Quote ILuvNY: Ok, this was posted on this board last night and the initial poster said it was on Soapnet. Another poster and I went there, and it said that the thread no longer exists. Question is was it true or a mistake by someone???

soapcentral.com confirmed this ILunNY.

Thanks, Latricia.....disgusting, isn't it? What the hell is LML thinking...ridiculous!!! YUK!!!!!!!!!

I have no clue what she is thinking..all this back and forth...like givin sum to Shicks then some to Phicks...and is this the spoiler when she wants to screw him and he dont think it's appropriate???

#42   2007/07/12 03:18PM
    ILuvNY

Quote Snizzle:
    Quote ILuvNY:
    Quote Latricia:
    Quote ILuvNY: Ok, this was posted on this board last night and the initial poster said it was on Soapnet. Another poster and I went there, and it said that the thread no longer exists. Question is was it true or a mistake by someone???

Thanks, Latricia.....disgusting, isn't it? What the hell is LML thinking...ridiculous!!! YUK!!!!!!!!!

I have no clue what she is thinking..all this back and forth...like givin sum to Shicks then some to Phicks...and is this the spoiler when she wants to screw him and he dont think it's appropriate???

Supposedly, it says that they get their "mojo" on! Give me a break...it is so totally absurd and ridiculous, I can't stand it...time to bring the FF button out again!!!!

#43   2007/07/12 03:20PM
    Snizzle

Quote ILuvNY:
    Quote Snizzle:
    Quote ILuvNY:
    Quote Latricia:

Supposedly, it says that they get their "mojo" on! Give me a break...it is so totally absurd and ridiculous, I can't stand it...time to bring the FF button out again!!!!

OOO that type of MOJO...well maybe after wards Nick will take a shower and make himself puke because he feels dirty?...LMAO i just gotta laugh at most of these s/l's it's just CRAZY LMAO

#44   2007/07/12 03:22PM
    ILuvNY

Quote Snizzle:
    Quote ILuvNY:
    Quote Snizzle:
    Quote ILuvNY:
    Quote Latricia:

OOO that type of MOJO...well maybe after wards Nick will take a shower and make himself puke because he feels dirty?...LMAO i just gotta laugh at most of these s/l's it's just CRAZY LMAO

He better use sandpaper......

#45   2007/07/12 03:24PM
    Snizzle

:-)

#46   2007/07/12 03:26PM
    SndrElkins

Round and round she goes where she will stop no one knows.Another roll in the hay!!

#47   2007/07/12 03:42PM
    Eppy

Looks like little Noah is still calling all the shots. Nick wouldn't be at Phyllis' place unless Noah wanted to be there and have his dad with him. Somebody's gotta tell this kid to stop running the show and get his butt back to his mom. Then Nick can go back to his house and avoid all the disgusting romper-room antics that looks like is going to happen. Wonder if Phyllis will try to get preggers this time around, and can really call it Nick's. What a horrible thought

#48   2007/07/12 03:44PM
    daisyjo

Since when is Noah a Phyllis fan? Rice crispy treats are all it takes?

#49   2007/07/12 03:48PM
    jackspaniel

I am thrilled with this - couldn't be happier!! Hopefully Michelle has signed her contract and Phyllis and Nick will be back together permanently - the way it should be!

#50   2007/07/12 03:51PM
    SndrElkins

Quote jackspaniel: I am thrilled with this - couldn't be happier!! Hopefully Michelle has signed her contract and Phyllis and Nick will be back together permanently - the way it should be!

I would think that for someone that loves Phyllis they would want her to be happy.P.S. Nick hates Phyllis no happy there.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list