List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Spoiler.... I am not happy about this

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Spoiler.... I am not happy about this

Started by loveitloveitloveit at 2007/07/12 01:00PM
    Latest post: 2007/07/12 06:04PM, Views: 2351, Replies: 69
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:
    #21   2007/07/12 02:01PM
    Re: Spoiler.... I am not happy about this
    suegerry

Phyllis showed no other interest in today's show Cdn. but wanting to be bedded by Nick....and I for one don't thinkg that a marriage can be patched with sex....which leaves me to believe that their affair was based on lust alone....and when Nick wakes up....if he ever does....he won't like who he was for those two years he chooses to forget.....

#22   2007/07/12 02:15PM
    KeepingItReal

Quote suegerry: Phyllis showed no other interest in today's show Cdn. but wanting to be bedded by Nick....and I for one don't thinkg that a marriage can be patched with sex....which leaves me to believe that their affair was based on lust alone....and when Nick wakes up....if he ever does....he won't like who he was for those two years he chooses to forget.....

Nick has woken up done some soul searching and realized "what type of man have a I become.......I don't like it".

Yeh, they'll get their groove on because he is a man and he's gotta have it not to mention with all the hormones flying around that little house. It's inevitable.

But it will be short lived. Maybe the sex thing will turn him off. Hmmmmmmm

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/07/12 02:16PM
    #23   2007/07/12 02:19PM
    Kristi07

She turns to Jack for comfort..Sharon's sloppy seconds...geez geta life Phyllis!

#24   2007/07/12 02:20PM
    suegerry

Quote KeepingItReal:
    Quote suegerry: Phyllis showed no other interest in today's show Cdn. but wanting to be bedded by Nick....and I for one don't thinkg that a marriage can be patched with sex....which leaves me to believe that their affair was based on lust alone....and when Nick wakes up....if he ever does....he won't like who he was for those two years he chooses to forget.....

Nick has woken up done some soul searching and realized "what type of man have a I become.......I don't like it".

Yeh, they'll get their groove on because he is a man and he's gotta have it not to mention with all the hormones flying around that little house. It's inevitable.

but if he has Logan right next door....he'll be crawling over there in the middle of the night while "big Red" is climbing the walls in frustration...

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/07/12 02:21PM
    #25   2007/07/12 02:24PM
    Passionist

Yes, I Love Phick!!!!

#26   2007/07/12 02:24PM
    Soulsistah

That is so gross...thanks for the heads up...guess I won't need to watch the show...I can't believe Nick would sleep with a woman who a week ago he says he basically couldn't stand "not my type". But a week or so later he's all ready to get his groove on with her? Well, he may not remember her, but a woman who puts out when the guy can only tolerate you makes Red his, and any guy's, type! Doesn't make Nick much more than your stereotypical male pig

I knew Red had no integrity or shame, but to want to sleep with Nick when he doesn't remember their "love"??? He'd basically be sleeping with her as a "hot" stranger? That's just sickening...I feel sick...ewwwwwwwwwwww!!! Lord, LML can keep her sick fest with these two...they're just nasty.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/07/12 02:25PM
    #27   2007/07/12 02:26PM
    KeepingItReal

Quote suegerry:
    Quote KeepingItReal:

but if he has Logan right next door....he'll be crawling over there in the middle of the night while "big Red" is climbing the walls in frustration...

LMAO Girl, I can actually visualize that.

Not to mention her knawing at her nails and screwing up her nose fretting away. *shaking head* poor Phyllis she should of stook with Jack the man that really wants her and that no bump in the head would make him forget his dying love for her.

#28   2007/07/12 02:28PM
    KeepingItReal

Quote Soulsistah: That is so gross...thanks for the heads up...guess I won't need to watch the show...I can't believe Nick would sleep with a woman who a week ago he says he basically couldn't stand "not my type". But a week or so later he's all ready to get his groove on with her? Well, he may not remember her, but a woman who puts out when the guy can only tolerate you makes Red his, and any guy's, type! Doesn't make Nick much more than your stereotypical male pig

I knew Red had no integrity or shame, but to want to sleep with Nick when he doesn't remember their "love"??? He'd basically be sleeping with her as a "hot" stranger? That's just sickening...I feel sick...ewwwwwwwwwwww!!! Lord, LML can keep her sick fest with these two...they're just nasty.

Love the pic!! Where do you guys find all these stuff.

I'm gonna look for one of Malcom or Dru. I had to retire her dress. RIP

Anyway back on topic. Yep, you wont be tuning in.

#29   2007/07/12 02:28PM
    aden85

Quote Soulsistah: That is so gross...thanks for the heads up...guess I won't need to watch the show...I can't believe Nick would sleep with a woman who a week ago he says he basically couldn't stand "not my type". But a week or so later he's all ready to get his groove on with her? Well, he may not remember her, but a woman who puts out when the guy can only tolerate you makes Red his, and any guy's, type! Doesn't make Nick much more than your stereotypical male pig

agreed, i understand a woman wanting to sleep with her husband, obviously, but even she told Sharon, "That's not my Nick in there." What is she expecting him to suddenly get his memory back if they get it on? They wont be making love they'll be having awkward sex. Hopefully, He'll call her Sharon or something, thats what he'll probably be doing, imaging its her, anyway, hah.

#30   2007/07/12 02:30PM
    Kristi07

Quote KeepingItReal:
    Quote suegerry:
    Quote KeepingItReal:

LMAO Girl, I can actually visualize that.

Not to mention her knawing at her nails and screwing up her nose fretting away. *shaking head* poor Phyllis she should of stook with Jack the man that really wants her and that no bump in the head would make him forget his dying love for her.

Now she's gonna go after Sharon's husband...again!!! Old habits die hard!!

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list