List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Spoiler.... I am not happy about this

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Spoiler.... I am not happy about this

Started by loveitloveitloveit at 2007/07/12 01:00PM
    Latest post: 2007/07/12 06:04PM, Views: 2350, Replies: 69
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:
    #11   2007/07/12 01:14PM
    Re: Spoiler.... I am not happy about this
    Kristi07

I'm running out of barf bags for these two! We want our Shick and fast!!

#12   2007/07/12 01:15PM
    aynrand

Quote gymnast14: I totally agree with you I just love them together.

They are perfect together.

#13   2007/07/12 01:32PM
    jackspaniel

Quote aden85:
    Quote loveitloveitloveit: I am ready to boycott, and just read the boards. I have never done that before but I am going to do it now. I just cannot watch Phick rolling in the hay and on that filthy couch again. I will be back when the paternity results are revealed.

i read whats suppose to happen tomorrow, and yuck! Phyllis is trying to get Nick to remember the times they did the deed. And from what I read she tells him he can be unfair to her anytime he wants, after he tells her it wouldnt be fair to sleep in the same bed. Gross! if thats true, i wont watch that either!

I personally don't see anything wrong with wanting to and enjoying having sex with your husband.

#14   2007/07/12 01:34PM
    KeepingItReal

Quote jackspaniel:
    Quote aden85:
    Quote loveitloveitloveit: I am ready to boycott, and just read the boards. I have never done that before but I am going to do it now. I just cannot watch Phick rolling in the hay and on that filthy couch again. I will be back when the paternity results are revealed.

i read whats suppose to happen tomorrow, and yuck! Phyllis is trying to get Nick to remember the times they did the deed. And from what I read she tells him he can be unfair to her anytime he wants, after he tells her it wouldnt be fair to sleep in the same bed. Gross! if thats true, i wont watch that either!

I personally don't see anything wrong with wanting to and enjoying having sex with your husband.

Nothing wrong with that at all what sad about it is when it stop working they'll have nothing else to fall back on.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/07/12 01:36PM
    #15   2007/07/12 01:35PM
    aden85

Quote jackspaniel:
    Quote aden85:

Oh no problem watsoever! More power to ya, hah...I was just refering to my personal dislikes with the couple, and the fact that he doesnt remember her right now, that would freak me out if someone was describing how we did the deed and i couldnt remember even being married to them. but you know he's a guy, so he might ewww enjoy it...

#16   2007/07/12 01:42PM
    Jsturman989

Quote jackspaniel: WONDERFUL news!!! Can't wait - I want my couple back!!

I KNOW ME TOOOO
    i love them to death!

#17   2007/07/12 01:42PM
    Jsturman989

Quote loveitloveitloveit: I just read a spoiler that nick and Phyllis get their mojo back. I got to give Y&R a rest for a minute, I cannot take it anymore. It is supposed o happen the week of the July 23rd

whats your source?

#18   2007/07/12 01:56PM
    Latricia

Well first of all I must say I'm not a Phnick fan or a Shick fan and the only reason why Phnick is geting there Mojo back is because Nick moved back with Phyllis because Of Noah's runaway episode.But before Nick was not even giving Phyliss the time or day to boink with her again he was set out to get Sharon back.Even though I don't want this to happen but that is just the way LML is writing this storyline.And if you take a look in the spoiler section as well it says that Phyllis turns to Jack for comfort for the pain of rejection fron Nick.

#19   2007/07/12 01:57PM
    Jsturman989

Quote Latricia: Well first of all I must say I'm not a Phnick fan or a Shick fan and the only reason why Phnick is geting there Mojo back is because Nick moved back with Phyllis because Of Noah's runaway episode.But before Nick was not even giving Phyliss the time or day to boink with her again he was set out to get Sharon back.Even though I don't want this to happen but that is just the way LML is writing this storyline.And if you take a look in the spoiler section as well it says that Phyllis turns to Jack for comfort for the pain of rejection fron Nick.

well we will just have to see what happens

#20   2007/07/12 01:59PM
    aden85

Quote Latricia: Well first of all I must say I'm not a Phnick fan or a Shick fan and the only reason why Phnick is geting there Mojo back is because Nick moved back with Phyllis because Of Noah's runaway episode.But before Nick was not even giving Phyliss the time or day to boink with her again he was set out to get Sharon back.Even though I don't want this to happen but that is just the way LML is writing this storyline.And if you take a look in the spoiler section as well it says that Phyllis turns to Jack for comfort for the pain of rejection fron Nick.

well certainly can agree with that, and if she keeps pushing for it to happen and for him to remember, certainly cant blame a woman for wanting to have sex with her husband(altho i wish she wouldnt go about it in such a manner) and man for being a man. I still think its gross, because I'm not a Phick fan, and certainly wont watch them get it on. And trust me as far as reading the spoiler section I look at it all the time for reading the part, "pain of rejection from Nick" and it brings a smile to my face! just like that!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/07/12 02:00PM
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list