List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Spoiler.... I am not happy about this

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Spoiler.... I am not happy about this

Started by loveitloveitloveit at 2007/07/12 01:00PM
    Latest post: 2007/07/12 06:04PM, Views: 2378, Replies: 69
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:
    #1   2007/07/12 01:00PM
    Spoiler.... I am not happy about this
    loveitloveit...

I just read a spoiler that nick and Phyllis get their mojo back. I got to give Y&R a rest for a minute, I cannot take it anymore. It is supposed o happen the week of the July 23rd

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/07/12 01:02PM
    #2   2007/07/12 01:03PM
    Re: Spoiler.... I am not happy about this
    SndrElkins

Quote loveitloveitloveit: I just read a spoiler that nick and Phyllis get their mojo back. I got to give Y&R a rest for a minute, I cannot take it anymore. It is supposed o happen the week of the July 23rd

Never fear we all know that Nick and Phyllis are over

#3   2007/07/12 01:04PM
    jackspaniel

WONDERFUL news!!! Can't wait - I want my couple back!!

#4   2007/07/12 01:05PM
    gymnast14

I totally agree with you I just love them together.

#5   2007/07/12 01:06PM
    aden85

Quote loveitloveitloveit: I just read a spoiler that nick and Phyllis get their mojo back. I got to give Y&R a rest for a minute, I cannot take it anymore. It is supposed o happen the week of the July 23rd

At least we know Shick is going to get back together, but the writers wont make it that easy on us, will they? That for one I know I wont watch.

#6   2007/07/12 01:10PM
    chychy65

Well it has been awhile since he had any intimicies with his wife. So even though he has amnesia, those hormones are still raging. what they say, love the one your with. This too shall pass!!!

#7   2007/07/12 01:10PM
    loveitloveit...

I am ready to boycott, and just read the boards. I have never done that before but I am going to do it now. I just cannot watch Phick rolling in the hay and on that filthy couch again. I will be back when the paternity results are revealed.

#8   2007/07/12 01:11PM
    KeepingItReal

Quote loveitloveitloveit: I am ready to boycott, and just read the boards. I have never done that before but I am going to do it now. I just cannot watch Phick rolling in the hay and on that filthy couch again. I will be back when the paternity results are revealed.

I'm with you on that one. I already don't watch it that much and the Boards are more entertaining.

#9   2007/07/12 01:13PM
    jackspaniel

Quote loveitloveitloveit: I am ready to boycott, and just read the boards. I have never done that before but I am going to do it now. I just cannot watch Phick rolling in the hay and on that filthy couch again. I will be back when the paternity results are revealed.

That is exactly how I feel about Sharon and Nick getting together again - I will be boycotting the show it that ever happens - I couldn't stand them the first time around and the second time will be even more awful!

#10   2007/07/12 01:14PM
    aden85

i read whats suppose to happen tomorrow, and yuck! Phyllis is trying to get Nick to remember the times they did the deed. And from what I read she tells him he can be unfair to her anytime he wants, after he tells her it wouldnt be fair to sleep in the same bed. Gross! if thats true, i wont watch that either!

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list