List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: I would like to see Sharon become pregnant--DRAMA FREE

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

I would like to see Sharon become pregnant--DRAMA FREE

Started by Honeywell at 2007/07/12 11:51AM
    Latest post: 2007/07/12 11:51AM, Views: 675, Replies: 19
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2007/07/15 05:43PM
    Re: I would like to see Sharon become pregnant--DRAMA FREE
    SndrElkins

Quote MicheleYR: I hope not...Noah is bad enough without adding another kid.

Not all kids are saints,

#12   2007/07/15 06:53PM
    phickerholic

there is a problem with the Cassie vision of Nick and Sharon having a baby, Sharon is married to Jack and Nick is married to Phyllis, unless of course Sharon has an affair with Nick and gets pregnant, and then she will prove her bashers right, she can not stay faithful to any husband!!!!!

#13   2007/07/15 07:00PM
    ILuvNY

Quote phickerholic: there is a problem with the Cassie vision of Nick and Sharon having a baby, Sharon is married to Jack and Nick is married to Phyllis, unless of course Sharon has an affair with Nick and gets pregnant, and then she will prove her bashers right, she can not stay faithful to any husband!!!!!

Read the spoilers...

#14   2007/07/15 07:13PM
    ILuvNY

Quote phickerholic: when a proven source CBS, SONY, SOD, SOW gives me that spoiler then I MIGHT believe it....until then...it is a spumor or rumor, sorry... my sources don't agree with it!!! guess we will have to wait and see!

I trust what Amy posts on this board. Except for a few s/ls that were dropped, she's been spot on!

#15   2007/07/15 07:19PM
    SndrElkins

Quote ILuvNY:
    Quote phickerholic: when a proven source CBS, SONY, SOD, SOW gives me that spoiler then I MIGHT believe it....until then...it is a spumor or rumor, sorry... my sources don't agree with it!!! guess we will have to wait and see!

I trust what Amy posts on this board. Except for a few s/ls that were dropped, she's been spot on!

Here here i agree,I trust Amy also she works hadr to give us spoilers and updates,I never question this web-site.P.S. ILuvNY send me your e-mail addy

#16   2007/07/15 07:22PM
    StaceyT

Quote ILuvNY:

Exactly! Some just wont believe it until its on the screen, and then it will be insanity on the writers parts Brilliance if you ask me, Shick need to reunite and nothing better to heal Nicks hurt over Summer(who he might not remember but is getting close to) than to have a new baby, celebrating the union and love of Nick and Sharon.... ahhhh if it would only happen that way

#17   2007/07/15 07:22PM
    phickerholic

so since not all the spoilers on here come true...I cannot in good faith believe in them, especially the ones that seem to continuelly bash Phyllis....it is illogical for Phyllis to have changed the paternity test, the day he took his test, Phyllis was with Sharon going on a NVP errand, they had a wreck, Phyllis spent the night in the hospital, Nick got the results and left town with them, Phyllis called the lab for the results, they would not give them to her because she was not the patient, she just supplied the marker, that is why she did not get a copy of the results, why would she call the lab for the results when she was by herself, who was she trying to fool???? she then asked Jack to take the test again, while on the phone with Jack Nick walked in and told Phyllis he was the babies father...there are too many holes in this "theory" or spumor....just another attempt to make Phyllis the fall guy for something she did not do.

#18   2007/07/15 07:23PM
    ILuvNY

Quote SndrElkins:
    Quote ILuvNY:

Here here i agree,I trust Amy also she works hadr to give us spoilers and updates,I never question this web-site.P.S. ILuvNY send me your e-mail addy

For some reason, my "groupwise" won't allow my to contact anyone with an e-mail link here. Can you get my e-mail address from my profile?

#19   2007/07/15 07:25PM
    SndrElkins

Quote ILuvNY:
    Quote SndrElkins:
    Quote ILuvNY:

For some reason, my "groupwise" won't allow my to contact anyone with an e-mail link here. Can you get my e-mail address from my profile?

Heck no

#20   2007/07/15 07:27PM
    ILuvNY

Quote SndrElkins:
    Quote ILuvNY:
    Quote SndrElkins:
    Quote ILuvNY:

Heck no

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/07/15 07:28PM
    « 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list