List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: I'm new.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

I'm new.

Started by gymnast14 at 2007/07/12 08:51AM
    Latest post: 2007/07/12 02:32PM, Views: 510, Replies: 13
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2007/07/12 08:51AM
    I'm new.
    gymnast14

Hi, my name is Shelby and I am 14.I love Phyllis and Nick together.My best friend loves them to.She comes over everyday to watch with me because her channel is not working.I got her hooked on them this summer.I think I might be the youngest poster on here.Is there anyone my age on here?

#2   2007/07/12 08:54AM
    Re: I'm new.
    SndrElkins

Hi and welcome.I look forward to reading yor thoughts.If you will please read over the Guidelines and happy posting.

P.S. Yes you are young but i'm sure we do have more young posters.Have fun

#3   2007/07/12 08:54AM
    Amy Mistretta

Hi gymnast14,

Welcome to Soaps.com! Yes, we do have some posters who are around your age floating around the board

Enjoy and have fun!
    Amy

#4   2007/07/12 08:55AM
    KeepingItReal

Welcome to the Board.

#5   2007/07/12 09:08AM
    StaceyT

Quote gymnast14: Hi, my name is Shelby and I am 14.I love Phyllis and Nick together.My best friend loves them to.She comes over everyday to watch with me because her channel is not working.I got her hooked on them this summer.I think I might be the youngest poster on here.Is there anyone my age on here?

Welcome to Soaps.com!! I look forward to posting with you!

Best Wishes & Happy Posting!!
    StaceyT

#6   2007/07/12 09:49AM
    carlotta1960

Welcome to the board. If you haven't done so already you may want to sign the petition to keep Adrienne Leon(Colleen). This is the link.
    www.petitiononline.com/121950P/petition.html

I think her last air date is July 19. It is so sad that they fired her. I have been watching Y&R since I was about your age. Hope you can enjoy it for many years too.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/07/12 09:50AM
    #7   2007/07/12 09:52AM
    Snizzle

Hi and welcome Have fun Posting

#8   2007/07/12 09:57AM
    Latricia

Welcome aboard and we are glad you came. Have lots of fun.

#9   2007/07/12 09:59AM
    jackspaniel

Quote gymnast14: Hi, my name is Shelby and I am 14.I love Phyllis and Nick together.My best friend loves them to.She comes over everyday to watch with me because her channel is not working.I got her hooked on them this summer.I think I might be the youngest poster on here.Is there anyone my age on here?

Hi and welcome - I am old enough to be your grandma (well, almost) but I am also a Phyllis and Nick fan. I love them together. Have fun posting!!

#10   2007/07/12 11:01AM
    aynrand

You have great taste, Shelby.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list