List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: SPOILER: Gloria's criminal deeds

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

SPOILER: Gloria's criminal deeds

Started by calivy at 2007/07/12 08:11AM
    Latest post: 2007/07/12 07:12PM, Views: 744, Replies: 15
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2007/07/12 02:01PM
    Re: SPOILER: Gloria's criminal deeds
    lmfan

Quote suegerry: I read once that she and LML are best of friends....so I guess that's the reason she doesn't get to pay for what she does....'cause if she did the old woman would never see the outside of a jail again.....reminds me of politicians in this country......the best friends get the best all the time and everytime....lol....

Where did you hear or read that because I nave never heard or read that and I have read most of her interviews. Judith Chapman has stated she is good friends with all the Fisher/Baldwins (Michael/Lauren,Kevin) actors and they do have dinner together as a group. Jeanne Cooper and Lee Bell recently went to Palm Springs at her restaurant when she received an award but nowhere have I read LML is friends with Judith Chapman. Judith has had many big roles in soaps and has a good reputation. She is playing a part that is written for her. I know she said she was very sad and shocked when Jerry Douglas (John) was written out and is sad to see Ted Shackelford (Will) go as she admired him but felt he was written into a corner.

The only one I have heard was friends with LML was Michelle Stafford (Phyllis) as they worked on a primetime show that LML wrote years ago, but they could be acquaintances for all I know because the only one I have heard Michelle Stafford talk about being great friends with is CLB (Michael). She is friends with Nick, Lauren, Kevin, Daniel in real life also but you see CLB and Michelle together off set often.

#12   2007/07/12 02:04PM
    suegerry

Quote lmfan:
    Quote suegerry: I read once that she and LML are best of friends....so I guess that's the reason she doesn't get to pay for what she does....'cause if she did the old woman would never see the outside of a jail again.....reminds me of politicians in this country......the best friends get the best all the time and everytime....lol....

Where did you hear or read that because I nave never heard or read that and I have read most of her interviews. Judith Chapman has stated she is good friends with all the Fisher/Baldwins (Michael/Lauren,Kevin) actors and they do have dinner together as a group. Jeanne Cooper and Lee Bell recently went to Palm Springs at her restaurant when she received an award but nowhere have I read LML is friends with Judith Chapman. Judith has had many big roles in soaps and has a good reputation. She is playing a part that is written for her. I know she said she was very sad and shocked when Jerry Douglas (John) was written out and is sad to see Ted Shackelford (Will) go as she admired him but felt he was written into a corner.

The only one I have heard was friends with LML was Michelle Stafford (Phyllis) as they worked on a primetime show that LML wrote years ago, but they could be acquaintances for all I know because the only one I have heard Michelle Stafford talk about being great friends with is CLB (Michael). She is friends with Nick, Lauren, Kevin, Daniel in real life also but you see CLB and Michelle together off set often.

I had read this last year....the reason I came on this board to be able to get some of my stress out for disliking this dang character so much....where it came from was just by me typing in her name with Y&R ....it may have been an erronous comment but I think at one time there was a post in here talking about this as well....like I said almost a year ago.

#13   2007/07/12 05:52PM
    lmfan

Quote suegerry:
    Quote lmfan:

I had read this last year....the reason I came on this board to be able to get some of my stress out for disliking this dang character so much....where it came from was just by me typing in her name with Y&R ....it may have been an erronous comment but I think at one time there was a post in here talking about this as well....like I said almost a year ago.

No, I get coming on the boards to get your frustrations out myself and frankly I am really frustrated with Gloria also. Honestly though I don't think LML and Judith Chapman are good friends off screen. I think Judith Chapman is a very good actress and I wish Gloria was more quirky, a bit irritating rather than the way they are writing her as this evil person lately. My point was that she has to play the character the way it was written and LML and the writers have decided to write her and all the Bladwin/Fishers as dark rather than quirky, funny troublemakers like they were. It's a shame because I am a big fan of Michael, Lauren and Kevin and hate how they have been written to hide Glo's secrets.

#14   2007/07/12 06:40PM
    Eppy

Maybe it's going to take that long before she gets her comeuppance. In the meantime, I love to hate Gloria. It's beyond me what evil plots she can hatch and drag the rest of the "stein" family into.

#15   2007/07/12 06:48PM
    survey3

Can you imagine having G on your side in war. Send her to IRAQ. She could singlehandly drive a convoy through the country, steal all their weapons, kill half of them and they would not have a clue who did it.

#16   2007/07/12 07:12PM
    WrongerIndiana

"Gloria!" She plays her part extremely well. So well we hate her most of the time. Like it's been said, it's as through the character was written for Gloria. I'm glad she'll be on into 2008!

I have never heard about her being in a net tight friendship with LML.

The thing that gets me is TPTB writing out Will! I really like him on the show! "I had wanted him to be paired with Jill!"

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list