List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: SPOILER: Gloria's criminal deeds

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

SPOILER: Gloria's criminal deeds

Started by calivy at 2007/07/12 08:11AM
    Latest post: 2007/07/12 07:12PM, Views: 748, Replies: 15
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2007/07/12 08:11AM
    SPOILER: Gloria's criminal deeds
    calivy

i just read that gloria has extended her contract until april 08. i guess that means that she will once again get away with the tainted cream coming out since will is going to die next week. the writers need to give it a rest and have her caught. how many times can one person get away with so many crimes and everyone that finds out something happens to them. this needs to come to an end. i am fed up with this.

#2   2007/07/12 08:23AM
    Re: SPOILER: Gloria's criminal deeds
    imkimw

me too

#3   2007/07/12 12:32PM
    noellek03

Quote calivy: i just read that gloria has extended her contract until april 08. i guess that means that she will once again get away with the tainted cream coming out since will is going to die next week. the writers need to give it a rest and have her caught. how many times can one person get away with so many crimes and everyone that finds out something happens to them. this needs to come to an end. i am fed up with this.

NO!!!!! Please say it isn't so. This evil woman needs to pay. (Remind me, if I ever want to commit a crime, I need to do it in GC.)

#4   2007/07/12 12:58PM
    khkjhl

If they don't want to finish the story aleast don't don't bring it up.

#5   2007/07/12 01:33PM
    MadysMom

I hear that William dies moment's before spilling the beans on Gloria

#6   2007/07/12 01:36PM
    KeepingItReal

Quote MadysMom: I hear that William dies moment's before spilling the beans on Gloria

Why could it not be moments after spiling the beans.

Boy she is one lucky cat!!

#7   2007/07/12 01:37PM
    suegerry

This character should have gone this past Jan....I guess LML keeps her friends on.....this trash of a woman is enough to have everyone tune out.....that poor Will who was so stupid to marry this parasite is going to die....well LML.....make sure she is gone by Apr 2008....if you want to keep you're faithful viewers....

#8   2007/07/12 01:38PM
    KeepingItReal

Quote suegerry: This character should have gone this past Jan....I guess LML keeps her friends on.....this trash of a woman is enough to have everyone tune out.....that poor Will who was so stupid to marry this parasite is going to die....well LML.....make sure she is gone by Apr 2008....if you want to keep you're faithful viewers....

I agree. This soap is getting over the top.

Gosh I feel like I've enterred a haunted house!

#9   2007/07/12 01:43PM
    suegerry

I read once that she and LML are best of friends....so I guess that's the reason she doesn't get to pay for what she does....'cause if she did the old woman would never see the outside of a jail again.....reminds me of politicians in this country......the best friends get the best all the time and everytime....lol....

#10   2007/07/12 01:46PM
    KeepingItReal

Quote suegerry: I read once that she and LML are best of friends....so I guess that's the reason she doesn't get to pay for what she does....'cause if she did the old woman would never see the outside of a jail again.....reminds me of politicians in this country......the best friends get the best all the time and everytime....lol....

Is that not a conflict of interest. Don't these actors belong to a union.

Seems like this LML was given free reign and owns the Y&R.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list