List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Spoilers... Brad

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Spoilers... Brad

Started by LoyalYandRFan at 2007/07/12 07:35AM
    Latest post: 2007/07/12 11:23AM, Views: 1064, Replies: 20
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2007/07/12 07:35AM
    Spoilers... Brad
    LoyalYandRFan

I hope this will not be a duplicate post… Here are some Brad Spoilers.

Brad’s eyes fall upon Logan.

Brad feels guilty after finding out that Jana is back in Genoa City.

What do you all think?

Brad and Logan… okay… she is pretty. I am okay with that as long as Brad is completely away from Sharon… and Logan completely away from Nick so Nick and Sharon can reunite.

I wonder why Brad feels guilty after finding out that Jana is back in town. Could he know more info about Jana?

#2   2007/07/12 07:37AM
    Re: Spoilers... Brad
    BabygirlAH

Quote LoyalYandRFan: I hope this will not be a duplicate post… Here are some Brad Spoilers.

What do you all think?

Brad and Logan… okay… she is pretty. I am okay with that as long as Brad is completely away from Sharon… and Logan completely away from Nick so Nick and Sharon can reunite.

I wonder why Brad feels guilty after finding out that Jana is back in town. Could he know more info about Jana?

Yeah, keep Logan with Brad. She needs to stay away from Nick. Something about her reminds me of the movie Fatal Attraction.

#3   2007/07/12 07:38AM
    KeepingItReal

Quote BabygirlAH:
    Quote LoyalYandRFan: I hope this will not be a duplicate post… Here are some Brad Spoilers.

What do you all think?

Yeah, keep Logan with Brad. She needs to stay away from Nick. Something about her reminds me of the movie Fatal Attraction.

Good observation. She is creepy like that lady in the movie.

#4   2007/07/12 07:39AM
    KeepingItReal

Not sure why Brad feels guilty. Maybe becuase he is her father and was not there for her when she needed him.

#5   2007/07/12 07:42AM
    LoyalYandRFan

Quote KeepingItReal: Not sure why Brad feels guilty. Maybe becuase he is her father and was not there for her when she needed him.

KeepingItReal, I never thought of that... that definitely is a possibility. I can't wait to find out.

#6   2007/07/12 07:45AM
    BabygirlAH

Quote KeepingItReal: Not sure why Brad feels guilty. Maybe becuase he is her father and was not there for her when she needed him.

Yeah, he was so busy keeping Colleen away from Adrian, that hhe didn't think about Jana still being out on the loose.

#7   2007/07/12 07:45AM
    LoyalYandRFan

Quote KeepingItReal:
    Quote BabygirlAH:

What do you all think?

I agree. Logan is very pretty but she does seem mysterious… as if she is hiding something.

#8   2007/07/12 08:53AM
    BlackSwan

Quote LoyalYandRFan:
    Quote KeepingItReal:
    Quote BabygirlAH:

What do you all think?

I agree. Logan is very pretty but she does seem mysterious… as if she is hiding something.

I think that Brad& Logan will make a great couple. after all victoria has moved on and so should Brad. I don't know what it has to do with Brad feeling quilty for Jena coming back,but I am all for Brad & logan as long as she moves on from Nick. I don't like the idea of Logan & Nick together.

#9   2007/07/12 09:15AM
    MicheleYR

Brad probably feels guilty since he's the one who killed Jana's father. It's pretty ridiculous they haven't even mentioned him during this whole Kevin/Jana/Colleen story.

I doubt Brad and Logan are a long term couple...probably just a red herring. How can Brad move on until he finds out if he's the Father of Vikki's baby? BTW, I think Nick has feelings for Logan and Brad still has feelings for Sharon.

#10   2007/07/12 09:24AM
    Latricia

OMG!!!! LML is twisting storylines again. the spoilers says that Brad's eyes fall upon Logan and it also says during Nick memory loss, and through the pain of trying to accept that Sharon & he are no longer married he will fall for Logan. Now my take of this is to create a reversion for Brad and Sharon to hook back up again.JMO

1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list