List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Logan's Lurkin' Ways

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Logan's Lurkin' Ways

Started by Snizzle at 2007/07/12 07:18AM
    Latest post: 2007/07/12 05:48PM, Views: 1658, Replies: 56
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 page:
    #51   2007/07/12 04:17PM
    Re: Logan's Lurkin' Ways
    suegerry

Logan vs Phyllis....what a great show that would be.....Nick sneaking out in the middle of the night to see Logan while "Red" is climbing the walls with frustration.....he he he he he he he

#52   2007/07/12 04:18PM
    pfoster191

These "leg" comments are cracking me up. Funny stuff.
    Patti

#53   2007/07/12 05:00PM
    YRButterfly

Quote MicheleYR: I thought Logan just gave Nick a ride....didn't seem like a big deal to me. Hangin with Nick is their way of introducing her to the other characters. Maybe she and Sharon can bond over losing children in a car accident.

I'm trying to give the character the benefit of the doubt. I'm hoping this girl turns out to be normal and not a psycho liar like some other new characters.

After today's show I'm kind of hoping she becomes friends with Sharon now that dru's gone sharon needs a friend. As long as they don't both go after nick. I think they are trying to introduce her around but she has no luster. Even talking about her children, she just can't act. Get some acting lessons quick!

#54   2007/07/12 05:34PM
    aynrand

Quote suegerry: She's there 'cause the Newman invited her....she's there to look after Nick and I hope she does a good job at it.....she's there as a security for Nick against Phyllis....but I hear the idiot will be moving back with her.....but I hope Logan's agenda is to make sure he doesn't crawl back in that woman's claws......

She is a doctor, not a security guard.

#55   2007/07/12 05:35PM
    aynrand

[quote]Quote ILuvNY: [quote]Quote Snizzle: Is she going with Nick to the tacky house or what??? LMAO..doesnt NICK need constant leg supervision??? [/quote]

LMAO...the "tacky" house..that's great...I don't know if his leg needs constant supervision but Phyllis will certainly be supervising another part of his anatomy!!! [/quote

Why not? She's his wife.

#56   2007/07/12 05:38PM
    aynrand

Quote YRButterfly:
    Quote MicheleYR: I thought Logan just gave Nick a ride....didn't seem like a big deal to me. Hangin with Nick is their way of introducing her to the other characters. Maybe she and Sharon can bond over losing children in a car accident.

I'm trying to give the character the benefit of the doubt. I'm hoping this girl turns out to be normal and not a psycho liar like some other new characters.

That character couldn't act her way out of a wet paper bag.

After today's show I'm kind of hoping she becomes friends with Sharon now that dru's gone sharon needs a friend. As long as they don't both go after nick. I think they are trying to introduce her around but she has no luster. Even talking about her children, she just can't act. Get some acting lessons quick!

#57   2007/07/12 05:48PM
    ILuvNY

[quote]Quote aynrand: [quote]Quote ILuvNY: [quote]Quote Snizzle: Is she going with Nick to the tacky house or what??? LMAO..doesnt NICK need constant leg supervision??? [/quote]

LMAO...the "tacky" house..that's great...I don't know if his leg needs constant supervision but Phyllis will certainly be supervising another part of his anatomy!!! [/quote

Why not? She's his wife.[/quote]

That's right and sex and video games is the basis for their marriage...wow!

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list