List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Logan's Lurkin' Ways

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Logan's Lurkin' Ways

Started by Snizzle at 2007/07/12 07:18AM
    Latest post: 2007/07/12 05:48PM, Views: 1733, Replies: 56
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:
    #41   2007/07/12 03:11PM
    Re: Logan's Lurkin' Ways
    Snizzle

Quote pfoster191:
    Quote Snizzle: Yes i agree..something is up with her and her past....maybe she killed them..who knows....another character with a weird unknown past in GC LOL

Wouldn't you think she would have some family who has been wondering where the heck she is? No mother, father, sister, brother, cousin? Well, she must no be important to anyone. Leave town, Logan. Victor may get to "know her better", seemed like today, he didn't care too much how Nikki feels about anything, Victor wants CONTROL!!!!
    Patti
    Patti

That's exactly what i was asking when they were at the hospital..i didnt hear nothing "do you want me to call your family or friends to let them know you were found"....
    She reminds me of that serial killer that decided to live out in the woods(cant remember that guys name right now)...that's what she is like...creepy

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/07/12 03:12PM
    #42   2007/07/12 03:11PM
    ILuvNY

She's a totally unnecessary BORE!

#43   2007/07/12 03:13PM
    Snizzle

Quote pfoster191:
    Quote Snizzle: she didnt even seem to fit into the scenes...it was like part of the camera crew walked in the shoot and messed up the scene LMAO

YOu said it!! Her background just doesn't fit. So she lost her husband and kids. Poor me, I can't practic anymore, I am going to hide in the woods. Well here in Virginia a doctor has to register with the hospital before he/she can practic medicine or tend to patients at the hospital. She had no right tending to Nick, I am sure the Newmans have the best doctors in the state. But we must consider the writers of this show. Gag. Anyway, I think it time she hits the road. She should bid Nick and the rest farewell and get on with her sorry life. I am so gald Nick is moving back to Phyllis.
    Patti

It's just too damn corny...

#44   2007/07/12 03:16PM
    ILuvNY

Quote pfoster191:
    Quote Snizzle: she didnt even seem to fit into the scenes...it was like part of the camera crew walked in the shoot and messed up the scene LMAO

YOu said it!! Her background just doesn't fit. So she lost her husband and kids. Poor me, I can't practic anymore, I am going to hide in the woods. Well here in Virginia a doctor has to register with the hospital before he/she can practic medicine or tend to patients at the hospital. She had no right tending to Nick, I am sure the Newmans have the best doctors in the state. But we must consider the writers of this show. Gag. Anyway, I think it time she hits the road. She should bid Nick and the rest farewell and get on with her sorry life. I am so gald Nick is moving back to Phyllis.
    Patti

Now that he's moving into Phyllis' house ( ) she can leave....she serves no purpose!!

#45   2007/07/12 03:17PM
    Snizzle

Is she going with Nick to the tacky house or what??? LMAO..doesnt NICK need constant leg supervision???

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/07/12 03:17PM
    #46   2007/07/12 03:20PM
    ILuvNY

Quote Snizzle: Is she going with Nick to the tacky house or what??? LMAO..doesnt NICK need constant leg supervision???

LMAO...the "tacky" house..that's great...I don't know if his leg needs constant supervision but Phyllis will certainly be supervising another part of his anatomy!!!

#47   2007/07/12 03:22PM
    Snizzle

Quote ILuvNY:
    Quote Snizzle: Is she going with Nick to the tacky house or what??? LMAO..doesnt NICK need constant leg supervision???

LMAO...the "tacky" house..that's great...I don't know if his leg needs constant supervision but Phyllis will certainly be supervising another part of his anatomy!!!

Like yesterday.."how is your leg how is your leg" she was driving me nuts...
    LMAOOOOO wonder if she'll make that third leg need a crutch also

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/07/12 03:23PM
    #48   2007/07/12 03:32PM
    ILuvNY

Quote Snizzle:
    Quote ILuvNY:

Like yesterday.."how is your leg how is your leg" she was driving me nuts...
    LMAOOOOO wonder if she'll make that third leg need a crutch also

In her dreams.......on the couch, in the hay, on the floor...

#49   2007/07/12 04:13PM
    jackspaniel

Quote ILuvNY:
    Quote pfoster191:

Patti

Now that he's moving into Phyllis' house ( ) she can leave....she serves no purpose!!

Hopefully - I am sick of her and I think she is creepy!

#50   2007/07/12 04:15PM
    pfoster191

Hey my friend, I think his wife Phyllis can handle his "leg." Did you hear Nick's comment to her just before the show ended. I loved it.
    Patti

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list