List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Logan's Lurkin' Ways

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Logan's Lurkin' Ways

Started by Snizzle at 2007/07/12 07:18AM
    Latest post: 2007/07/12 05:48PM, Views: 1659, Replies: 56
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:
    #31   2007/07/12 12:30PM
    Re: Logan's Lurkin' Ways
    jackspaniel

Quote Snizzle: Ok im an episode behind i'm watching yesterday's episode right now...what's with Logan....Why is she even there??? It's not like she has to hold an IV for Nick everywhere he goes....and what's that look she gave Phyllis and Nick when she looked at the picture...this broad is creepy..and weird..can i add lame?

We agree on yet another thing!!! I think she is creepy also - something is definately up with her in my opinion.

#32   2007/07/12 01:18PM
    aynrand

Quote Bellydancing_Fool:
    Quote Snizzle: Ok im an episode behind i'm watching yesterday's episode right now...what's with Logan....Why is she even there??? It's not like she has to hold an IV for Nick everywhere he goes....and what's that look she gave Phyllis and Nick when she looked at the picture...this broad is creepy..and weird..can i add lame?

ITA! I have said that pretty much since the time she mentioned how his family was looking for him, while they were out in the woods I also didn't like the way she went to work with Nick, or butted in while Nick, Sharon, Phyllis and Jack were discussing Noah. Shouldn't she be out looking for work or something?OH RIGHT! hahahah this is GC, does anyone ever work?

I agree also. Never thought I'd see the day where I prefer a commercial to watching a Logan scene. What a robot.

#33   2007/07/12 01:22PM
    Snizzle

Quote jackspaniel:

We agree on yet another thing!!! I think she is creepy also - something is definately up with her in my opinion.

LOL!!!!
    Yeah there is something off about her!

#34   2007/07/12 01:23PM
    suegerry

Logan is very flirty with Nick which I like and hope she ends with him.....we need to give Nick a new and great romance with a very pretty woman......she's on for the long run hopefully.......like her and until she turns into any Phyllis or Gloria.....I will not say anything negative about her.....

#35   2007/07/12 01:24PM
    Snizzle

Quote Bellydancing_Fool:

ITA! I have said that pretty much since the time she mentioned how his family was looking for him, while they were out in the woods I also didn't like the way she went to work with Nick, or butted in while Nick, Sharon, Phyllis and Jack were discussing Noah. Shouldn't she be out looking for work or something?OH RIGHT! hahahah this is GC, does anyone ever work?

Yeah that was WEIRD...i mean he is a newman after all like he cant have medical attention for his poor leg without her

#36   2007/07/12 01:28PM
    suegerry

But hey....which man wouldn't want to have a gorgeous looking dark haired blue eyes doll looking after his ....oops "leg"......

#37   2007/07/12 01:30PM
    Snizzle

Quote suegerry: But hey....which man wouldn't want to have a gorgeous looking dark haired blue eyes doll looking after his ....oops "leg"......

LOL!!! Nick does love the ladies...I wish they would do s omethign more with the character instead of having her..just...there?

#38   2007/07/12 01:31PM
    suegerry

Quote Snizzle:
    Quote suegerry: But hey....which man wouldn't want to have a gorgeous looking dark haired blue eyes doll looking after his ....oops "leg"......

LOL!!! Nick does love the ladies...I wish they would do s omethign more with the character instead of having her..just...there?

It's coming, it's coming.....we just have to be patient.....as they say "patience is a virtue"......it'll probably be worth the way....

#39   2007/07/12 03:04PM
    pfoster191

Quote Snizzle: she didnt even seem to fit into the scenes...it was like part of the camera crew walked in the shoot and messed up the scene LMAO

YOu said it!! Her background just doesn't fit. So she lost her husband and kids. Poor me, I can't practic anymore, I am going to hide in the woods. Well here in Virginia a doctor has to register with the hospital before he/she can practic medicine or tend to patients at the hospital. She had no right tending to Nick, I am sure the Newmans have the best doctors in the state. But we must consider the writers of this show. Gag. Anyway, I think it time she hits the road. She should bid Nick and the rest farewell and get on with her sorry life. I am so gald Nick is moving back to Phyllis.
    Patti

#40   2007/07/12 03:09PM
    pfoster191

Quote Snizzle: Yes i agree..something is up with her and her past....maybe she killed them..who knows....another character with a weird unknown past in GC LOL

Wouldn't you think she would have some family who has been wondering where the heck she is? No mother, father, sister, brother, cousin? Well, she must no be important to anyone. Leave town, Logan. Victor may get to "know her better", seemed like today, he didn't care too much how Nikki feels about anything, Victor wants CONTROL!!!!
    Patti
    Patti

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list