List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Logan's Lurkin' Ways

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Logan's Lurkin' Ways

Started by Snizzle at 2007/07/12 07:18AM
    Latest post: 2007/07/12 05:48PM, Views: 1549, Replies: 56
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:
    #21   2007/07/12 11:17AM
    Re: Logan's Lurkin' Ways
    aym0402

Quote 2000Robin: It's simple why she is there. It's because Nick is hot and she knows a good thing when she sees it! She probably couldn't believe her good luck when he ask her to stay with him at the ranch. Something is up with her though. It was weird how she hung around at the hospital like she was his personal doctor when she doesn't practice anymore. Her being in the wilderness and having no job, something will eventually come out. Stay away Nick!!

ITA. If I found Nick in the woods, I would definitely KEEP him for myself. I would have told him that Genoa City does not exist...

#22   2007/07/12 11:18AM
    cjwill

Quote Bellydancing_Fool:
    Quote Snizzle: Ok im an episode behind i'm watching yesterday's episode right now...what's with Logan....Why is she even there??? It's not like she has to hold an IV for Nick everywhere he goes....and what's that look she gave Phyllis and Nick when she looked at the picture...this broad is creepy..and weird..can i add lame?

ITA! I have said that pretty much since the time she mentioned how his family was looking for him, while they were out in the woods I also didn't like the way she went to work with Nick, or butted in while Nick, Sharon, Phyllis and Jack were discussing Noah. Shouldn't she be out looking for work or something?OH RIGHT! hahahah this is GC, does anyone ever work?

I agree BDF. The whole thing is suspicious. I bet the writers don't even know what they are going to do yet. I am sure it's posted somewhere, but why would a stranger drop her life and come to GC and latch on to Nick - a married man. The whole thing seems silly. She reminds me of just a wallflower - just hanging around -doing nothing -

#23   2007/07/12 11:19AM
    MicheleYR

Quote Honeywell: Hello Everybody!

I am new to the board and I would like to say that I am really excited to be here! IMO, Logan is useless and she is acting very suspiciously.

Welcome to the board.

#24   2007/07/12 11:22AM
    Honeywell

^^^ Thank you for the welcome!

#25   2007/07/12 11:26AM
    Snizzle

Welcome to the board HoneyWell!

#26   2007/07/12 11:28AM
    Latricia

Welcome Honeywell and Happy Posting.

#27   2007/07/12 11:37AM
    Honeywell

Thanks Snizzle and Latricia!

#28   2007/07/12 11:55AM
    Latricia

Quote Honeywell: Thanks Snizzle and Latricia!

Your welcome.

#29   2007/07/12 12:08PM
    KeepingItReal

Quote Honeywell: Hello Everybody!

I am new to the board and I would like to say that I am really excited to be here! IMO, Logan is useless and she is acting very suspiciously.

Welcome and nice pic!

#30   2007/07/12 12:09PM
    KeepingItReal

Quote cjwill:
    Quote Bellydancing_Fool:
    Quote Snizzle: Ok im an episode behind i'm watching yesterday's episode right now...what's with Logan....Why is she even there??? It's not like she has to hold an IV for Nick everywhere he goes....and what's that look she gave Phyllis and Nick when she looked at the picture...this broad is creepy..and weird..can i add lame?

ITA! I have said that pretty much since the time she mentioned how his family was looking for him, while they were out in the woods I also didn't like the way she went to work with Nick, or butted in while Nick, Sharon, Phyllis and Jack were discussing Noah. Shouldn't she be out looking for work or something?OH RIGHT! hahahah this is GC, does anyone ever work?

I agree BDF. The whole thing is suspicious. I bet the writers don't even know what they are going to do yet. I am sure it's posted somewhere, but why would a stranger drop her life and come to GC and latch on to Nick - a married man. The whole thing seems silly. She reminds me of just a wallflower - just hanging around -doing nothing -

They do say you have to watch the "quite ones".

ITA

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list