List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Logan's Lurkin' Ways

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Logan's Lurkin' Ways

Started by Snizzle at 2007/07/12 07:18AM
    Latest post: 2007/07/12 05:48PM, Views: 1560, Replies: 56
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:
    #11   2007/07/12 07:26AM
    Re: Logan's Lurkin' Ways
    Snizzle

she didnt even seem to fit into the scenes...it was like part of the camera crew walked in the shoot and messed up the scene LMAO

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/07/12 07:28AM
    #12   2007/07/12 07:29AM
    suegerry

She's one hell of a good looking addition to this show and I'm giving her the benefit of the doubt.....can't condemn a person without knowing her......that's just me

#13   2007/07/12 07:29AM
    amandazhere27

She could be lying about loosing her family and everything
    I don't buy it!!! more to her than we know!!

#14   2007/07/12 07:30AM
    Snizzle

Yes i agree..something is up with her and her past....maybe she killed them..who knows....another character with a weird unknown past in GC LOL

#15   2007/07/12 08:47AM
    pussykat

I would love to see Logan and Phyllis get into it....I wonder who would win? My bet is on Phyllis!

#16   2007/07/12 08:53AM
    Kristi07

If she has something to hide, I'm sure Phyllis will find out and blackmail her to her advantage!

#17   2007/07/12 09:20AM
    MicheleYR

I thought Logan just gave Nick a ride....didn't seem like a big deal to me. Hangin with Nick is their way of introducing her to the other characters. Maybe she and Sharon can bond over losing children in a car accident.

I'm trying to give the character the benefit of the doubt. I'm hoping this girl turns out to be normal and not a psycho liar like some other new characters.

#18   2007/07/12 09:44AM
    nicksbaby

Quote KeepingItReal:
    Quote amandazhere27: I think she feel in love with Nick while she was taking care of him in the woods, now she wants him!!! jealous of Sharon and Phyllis!!

I guess that what happens when you stay in the woods too long.

You crave for a "man".

LOL
    When I saw her yesterday standing behind Nick with her hands on his shoulders I was like ill They need to do something with her character quick

#19   2007/07/12 11:04AM
    Honeywell

Hello Everybody!

I am new to the board and I would like to say that I am really excited to be here! IMO, Logan is useless and she is acting very suspiciously.

#20   2007/07/12 11:11AM
    Bellydancing...

Quote Snizzle: Ok im an episode behind i'm watching yesterday's episode right now...what's with Logan....Why is she even there??? It's not like she has to hold an IV for Nick everywhere he goes....and what's that look she gave Phyllis and Nick when she looked at the picture...this broad is creepy..and weird..can i add lame?

ITA! I have said that pretty much since the time she mentioned how his family was looking for him, while they were out in the woods I also didn't like the way she went to work with Nick, or butted in while Nick, Sharon, Phyllis and Jack were discussing Noah. Shouldn't she be out looking for work or something?OH RIGHT! hahahah this is GC, does anyone ever work?

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list