List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: What's wrong with Lily??

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

What's wrong with Lily??

Started by sxybrn at 2007/07/12 06:09AM
    Latest post: 2007/07/12 10:25AM, Views: 639, Replies: 14
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2007/07/12 06:57AM
    Re: What's wrong with Lily??
    toye

Quote sxybrn: I just signed the petition to get A.L. back (hope it works) & it got me thinking...What is wrong with Lily? Her husband has been lying about an addiction he can'r admit he has and hundreds of other things & she's too dense too see that it's gonna take more than a couple of movie nights for him to change. Now considering she is Dru's daughter shouldn't she be reacting with a little more...I dunno...attitude? Dru would be ready to kill Neil. Christel Khalil isn't the best Lily Winters. Davetta Sherwood (actress who played Lily when she ran off & married the jerk) played a much more fiesty Lily. Christel's a great actress but needs more grit like her mom!!!

I beyond agree!!! Please bring back ********

Edit,I removed some of your post.Lets all becareful saying one Actor can act better then the other is bashing that is againt the Guidelines.Thanks Soaps.Com,Moderator SE

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/07/12 07:18AM
    #12   2007/07/12 09:17AM
    imkimw

Quote sxybrn: I just signed the petition to get A.L. back (hope it works) & it got me thinking...What is wrong with Lily? Her husband has been lying about an addiction he can'r admit he has and hundreds of other things & she's too dense too see that it's gonna take more than a couple of movie nights for him to change. Now considering she is Dru's daughter shouldn't she be reacting with a little more...I dunno...attitude? Dru would be ready to kill Neil. Christel Khalil isn't the best Lily Winters. Davetta Sherwood (actress who played Lily when she ran off & married the jerk) played a much more fiesty Lily. Christel's a great actress but needs more grit like her mom!!!

yeah, she is nothing like Dru. I miss Dru

#13   2007/07/12 10:14AM
    Rockin Mama

I agree! She had way more attitude and spunk! Way more believable as the offspring of Dru!

#14   2007/07/12 10:16AM
    sxybrn

Quote 2000Robin: Yes yes yes yes. Christel is great, but not for a daughter of Dru. Dru's daughter needs to be fun loving, fabulous personality, smart, attitude, perky, fiesty, tell it like it is kinda gal. Granted, there were times Dru was over drama and got on my nerves, but I always loved her and she was so full of life. This girl is too layed back and calm and when she tries to come off fiesty, she just seems complainy and whiney. Though, I guess, she does kinda seem like Neil in one respect, he was usually low keyed.

That's exactly what I'm saying! Sherwood's Lily was fiestier that Khalil's. Maybe the character now is more like Neil but even Neil don't take no junk; i.e. BRAD! I think both ladies are good actresses I just think Khalil needs more grit--like Dru!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/07/12 10:19AM
    #15   2007/07/12 10:25AM
    Kristi07

It seems Lily is more worried about what Colleen is doing than whats happening in her life! She's way more persistent about what Colleen needs to be doing! Be sassy Lily--you know you got it in you!

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list