List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: What's wrong with Lily??

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

What's wrong with Lily??

Started by sxybrn at 2007/07/12 06:09AM
    Latest post: 2007/07/12 10:25AM, Views: 650, Replies: 14
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2007/07/12 06:09AM
    What's wrong with Lily??
    sxybrn

I just signed the petition to get A.L. back (hope it works) & it got me thinking...What is wrong with Lily? Her husband has been lying about an addiction he can'r admit he has and hundreds of other things & she's too dense too see that it's gonna take more than a couple of movie nights for him to change. Now considering she is Dru's daughter shouldn't she be reacting with a little more...I dunno...attitude? Dru would be ready to kill Neil. Christel Khalil isn't the best Lily Winters. Davetta Sherwood (actress who played Lily when she ran off & married the jerk) played a much more fiesty Lily. Christel's a great actress but needs more grit like her mom!!!

#2   2007/07/12 06:30AM
    Re: What's wrong with Lily??
    Sunnyflower

Are you kidding? Davetta Sherwood was the _________I've ever seen! My friends and I thought one of her parents had to be a VIP of some sort to even get her a part on the show. We still cringe when we think of her.

Removed a few of your words. Please don't bash the actress, as it's against our guidelines! Thanks!

~Chrissi

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/07/12 06:58AM
    #3   2007/07/12 06:33AM
    Nosycookie1201

Quote Sunnyflower: Are you kidding? Davetta Sherwood was the worst actress I've ever seen! My friends and I thought one of her parents had to be a VIP of some sort to even get her a part on the show. We still cringe when we think of her.

I disagree not only did Davetta look like Dru she acted like Dru. She and this Colleen were more of convincing friends. Christel is too passive for me.

#4   2007/07/12 06:35AM
    KeepingItReal

Lilly is typical of a lot of women that feel they "need a man".

#5   2007/07/12 06:36AM
    Sunnyflower

Wow. I am seriously shocked. I didn't find anything she did convincing and it seemed like many of the actors around her were awkward because she was so unresponsive. I figured she was let go as a result of her -----performance.

Edited once again. Please take care in how you speak about the actresses. You may want to review our guidelines.

Thanks!
    ~Chrissi

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/07/12 06:59AM
    #6   2007/07/12 06:37AM
    2000Robin

Yes yes yes yes. Christel is great, but not for a daughter of Dru. Dru's daughter needs to be fun loving, fabulous personality, smart, attitude, perky, fiesty, tell it like it is kinda gal. Granted, there were times Dru was over drama and got on my nerves, but I always loved her and she was so full of life. This girl is too layed back and calm and when she tries to come off fiesty, she just seems complainy and whiney. Though, I guess, she does kinda seem like Neil in one respect, he was usually low keyed.

#7   2007/07/12 06:39AM
    SndrElkins

I have not givin up on Lily,I say give her time and we may just see alittle Dru come out of her.( I hope)

#8   2007/07/12 06:48AM
    Sunnyflower

However, isn't it really the writers who are responsible for her passiveness? Maybe they are waiting for just the right moment to release the inner Dru?

#9   2007/07/12 06:52AM
    2000Robin

I hope you are right. Okay writers, lets pep her up and give her personality some zing!

#10   2007/07/12 06:55AM
    Nosycookie1201

Quote Sunnyflower: However, isn't it really the writers who are responsible for her passiveness? Maybe they are waiting for just the right moment to release the inner Dru?

She's a good actress but i don't thinks she anythig like Dru. Davetta to me was a very good actress. She has a big fan based website that thought so as well.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list