List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: SPOILER! Brad & Logan

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

SPOILER! Brad & Logan

Started by yandrdiehard at 2007/07/12 12:00AM
    Latest post: 2007/07/12 11:27AM, Views: 1655, Replies: 43
    « 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #31   2007/07/12 07:41AM
    Re: SPOILER! Brad & Logan
    aym0402

Quote Chrissi:
    Quote aym0402:
    Quote Snizzle: Everyone gotta start somewhere..You Go Brad..Bed all them skeezers LMAO

I've noticed that Brad is always thought of as the gardener and pool boy; no one refers to Jill as "The Manicurist." Brad's pool boy days are long gone.

HAHAHA OMG! It's because he's HOT! Did you not see his body when he used to be the pool boy? Nobody gives a rats behind about the work he did. I wasn't saying that being a pool boy was a bad thing. I'm saying that I miss his bod! Muhahaha!

Sorry for the confusion! I never refer to Jill as the Manicurist, because it wasn't sexy!

Point taken; however, I have noticed people referring to Brad as "Cabana Boy," etc... He's always had a hot body and still does. Believe it or not, I used to be a manicurist too. LOL!

#32   2007/07/12 08:04AM
    Chrissi

Quote aym0402:
    Point taken; however, I have noticed people referring to Brad as "Cabana Boy," etc... He's always had a hot body and still does. Believe it or not, I used to be a manicurist too. LOL!

Yes, for the same reason possibly or maybe they're being snide. Either way it doesn't really matter, because it's just a character.

I would love to see them go away for the week on some tropical island where no stuffy suits are allowed!!

Nothing wrong with being a manicurist or a pool boy. If we had no manicurists or pool boys, some may not have clean pools or great nails!!

#33   2007/07/12 08:25AM
    imkimw

Quote yandrdiehard: Rumour has it: Brad and Logan hook-up!

That's so disgusting. I won't be watching it if that is true

#34   2007/07/12 08:39AM
    pussykat

I don't think Brad will hook up with Logan, he likes "confused" women that he can manipulate. Logan seems to be too aggresive for Brad. But who knows, certainly not us!

#35   2007/07/12 08:40AM
    BlackSwan

;) Way to go !!! I have been waiting to hear that the writer's are putting Brad & Logan together. I think it's great. Since Victoria has moved on to JT than Brad should be happy as well. I think Logan & Brad will be very interesting together. I hope when victoria hears about Brad & Logan that she gets upset. I hope that having somebody else with Brad will show victoria that she is not the only one that can find love again.... Way to go for Brad& Logan! Yes!!!

#36   2007/07/12 09:26AM
    MicheleYR

Well, as a Brad fan I used to get mad when posters called him the 'pool boy' but this thread made me LOL. Ah, just thinking of Brad in his swim trunks makes me

The spoiler I read said Brad and Logan kept running into each other...let's not marry them off quite yet,lol.

#37   2007/07/12 09:28AM
    Snizzle

SO is Logan still gonna be caring for Nick while Brad and her are hooked up....So can brad tell her all about Phyllis and she uses her medical leaf extractions to conjure up a formula for Phyllis?

#38   2007/07/12 09:30AM
    MamaBird

Quote pussykat: I don't think Brad will hook up with Logan, he likes "confused" women that he can manipulate. Logan seems to be too aggresive for Brad. But who knows, certainly not us!

He does, but we have yet to see too much of Logan's character. She may turn out to be that way. Cassandra Rawlings was initially a strong, independent seeming woman until Brad got a hold to her.

#39   2007/07/12 09:35AM
    MicheleYR

^^Vikki also seemed like a strong, independent type when she got back from Italy.

But it's not just Brad..I think it's the writing. Phyllis was also a strong woman until she hooked up with Nick.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/07/12 09:36AM
    #40   2007/07/12 09:39AM
    Latricia

Quote MicheleYR: ^^Vikki also seemed like a strong, independent type when she got back from Italy.

But it's not just Brad..I think it's the writing. Phyllis was also a strong woman until she hooked up with Nick.

Well I have to disagree with you IMO I think Victoria has always been the weakest link and for Phyllis well she is always going to be Phyllis.

« 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list