List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: SPOILER! Brad & Logan

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

SPOILER! Brad & Logan

Started by yandrdiehard at 2007/07/12 12:00AM
    Latest post: 2007/07/12 11:27AM, Views: 1540, Replies: 43
    « 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #21   2007/07/12 06:54AM
    Re: SPOILER! Brad & Logan
    KeepingItReal

Quote aym0402:
    Quote KeepingItReal:
    Quote aym0402:
    Quote Snizzle: Everyone gotta start somewhere..You Go Brad..Bed all them skeezers LMAO

I've noticed that Brad is always thought of as the gardener and pool boy; no one refers to Jill as "The Manicurist." Brad's pool boy days are long gone.

Yeh they are but who can forget him in his trunks.

I don't think anyone means it in a negative way but good.

Pool boys are usually hot hot hot

Thank God, no one refers to me as the girl who used to work at Burger King...LOL!

Depends on what you were wearing.

#22   2007/07/12 06:55AM
    Snizzle

Quote aym0402:
    Quote KeepingItReal:
    Quote aym0402:
    Quote Snizzle: Everyone gotta start somewhere..You Go Brad..Bed all them skeezers LMAO

I've noticed that Brad is always thought of as the gardener and pool boy; no one refers to Jill as "The Manicurist." Brad's pool boy days are long gone.

Thank God, no one refers to me as the girl who used to work at Burger King...LOL!

Have it your way huh....that sounds kinky lmao

#23   2007/07/12 06:59AM
    aym0402

Quote Snizzle:
    Quote aym0402:
    Quote KeepingItReal:
    Quote aym0402:

Snizzle and Keeping It Real, you make my day; you guys are hilarious. When I tell people I used to work at BK, they always say, "you?!" I got a litte "Dru" in me. I wouldn't deal w/rude customers. I'd get the manager ASAP because I was not paid to deal w/problems. LOL!

#24   2007/07/12 07:03AM
    Snizzle

Quote aym0402:
    Quote Snizzle:
    Quote aym0402:
    Quote KeepingItReal:
    Quote aym0402:

Snizzle and Keeping It Real, you make my day; you guys are hilarious. When I tell people I used to work at BK, they always say, "you?!" I got a litte "Dru" in me. I wouldn't deal w/rude customers. I'd get the manager ASAP because I was not paid to deal w/problems. LOL!

I remember the rude customer days UGH!!! and Ty

#25   2007/07/12 07:08AM
    Chrissi

Quote aym0402:

HAHAHA OMG! It's because he's HOT! Did you not see his body when he used to be the pool boy? Nobody gives a rats behind about the work he did. I wasn't saying that being a pool boy was a bad thing. I'm saying that I miss his bod! Muhahaha!

Sorry for the confusion! I never refer to Jill as the Manicurist, because it wasn't sexy!

#26   2007/07/12 07:08AM
    Kristi07

I think we need some pool scenes so we can see Mr. Carlton in his swim trunks!! Nick too but he needs to shave--I like Mr. Newman nice and smooth--dump all the facial hair.We like the dimples!! He looks like he got off of Survivor!

#27   2007/07/12 07:16AM
    Chrissi

Yummy ^

Haha seriously though, sorry guys. I totally didn't mean anything negative about it. I rarely post negativity. It's 99.9% positive!! That's why it made me laugh so hard. I don't remember what everyone did in the past but boy... to have a pool boy that good looking?! Sigh.

I can't see Logan and Brad together, but we'll see if there is chemistry or not!

#28   2007/07/12 07:19AM
    KeepingItReal

Quote aym0402:
    Quote Snizzle:
    Quote aym0402:
    Quote KeepingItReal:
    Quote aym0402:

You go girl!! For real!!

#29   2007/07/12 07:22AM
    suegerry

Brad the bad guy....was a pool boy....like many even in real life....we start at the bottom and that's how we get to the top.....way to go Brad and I've mentioned this in another post.....Brad and Logan....what a combination.....the guy is so darn handsome and she is so pretty......love the match......its sensible in my point of view.....now lets get Nick back with Sharon and Jack with Phyllis and this show is on a roll......

#30   2007/07/12 07:24AM
    KeepingItReal

Quote suegerry: Brad the bad guy....was a pool boy....like many even in real life....we start at the bottom and that's how we get to the top.....way to go Brad and I've mentioned this in another post.....Brad and Logan....what a combination.....the guy is so darn handsome and she is so pretty......love the match......its sensible in my point of view.....now lets get Nick back with Sharon and Jack with Phyllis and this show is on a roll......

Now that what you call "honkey dorey". Just peachy

« 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list