List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: SPOILER! Brad & Logan

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

SPOILER! Brad & Logan

Started by yandrdiehard at 2007/07/12 12:00AM
    Latest post: 2007/07/12 11:27AM, Views: 1605, Replies: 43
    « 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #11   2007/07/12 06:30AM
    Re: SPOILER! Brad & Logan
    SndrElkins

I kept saying Brad and Logan but i was just joking Hmmm i don't know how i feel about this,i can't get use to her,maybe more time and who know's.

#12   2007/07/12 06:36AM
    G Noronha

you don't think for one minute that they will not get involved without Sharon and Vicki having some ugly remarks about their ex lover with someone else??? The writers will throw in something.

#13   2007/07/12 06:36AM
    aym0402

Quote Snizzle: Everyone gotta start somewhere..You Go Brad..Bed all them skeezers LMAO

I've noticed that Brad is always thought of as the gardener and pool boy; no one refers to Jill as "The Manicurist." Brad's pool boy days are long gone.

#14   2007/07/12 06:38AM
    Snizzle

Quote aym0402:
    Quote Snizzle: Everyone gotta start somewhere..You Go Brad..Bed all them skeezers LMAO

I've noticed that Brad is always thought of as the gardener and pool boy; no one refers to Jill as "The Manicurist." Brad's pool boy days are long gone.

Exactly!! it's always Brad and Nikki...I could care less cuz he is not that anymore or is she...

#15   2007/07/12 06:39AM
    KeepingItReal

Quote aym0402:

Yeh they are but who can forget him in his trunks.

I don't think anyone means it in a negative way but good.

Pool boys are usually hot hot hot

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/07/12 06:41AM
    #16   2007/07/12 06:40AM
    KeepingItReal

Quote SndrElkins: I kept saying Brad and Logan but i was just joking Hmmm i don't know how i feel about this,i can't get use to her,maybe more time and who know's.

Toot Toot

Your good!

#17   2007/07/12 06:41AM
    SndrElkins

Quote Snizzle:
    Quote aym0402:

Exactly!! it's always Brad and Nikki...I could care less cuz he is not that anymore or is she...

here here i agree.You go Brad you know you got what it takes

#18   2007/07/12 06:41AM
    Snizzle

Quote KeepingItReal:
    Quote aym0402:

yummy yummy yummy yummy yummy yummy yummy yummy yummy yummy yummy yummy yummy yummy yummy yummy yummy yummy yummy yummy
    yummy yummy yummy yummy yummy yummy yummy yummy yummy yummy yummy yummy yummy yummy yummy yummy yummy yummy yummy yummy

#19   2007/07/12 06:42AM
    KeepingItReal

Quote Snizzle:
    Quote KeepingItReal:
    Quote aym0402:

That's right! Not every comment is a negative comment just a "flashback" as to what he was. Mmmmmm

#20   2007/07/12 06:53AM
    aym0402

Quote KeepingItReal:
    Quote aym0402:

Pool boys are usually hot hot hot

Thank God, no one refers to me as the girl who used to work at Burger King...LOL!

« 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list