List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Miscellanous Questions and Comments

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Miscellanous Questions and Comments

Started by pfoster191 at 2007/07/11 05:22PM
    Latest post: 2007/07/12 05:12PM, Views: 877, Replies: 23
    « 1 2 3 page:
    #21   2007/07/12 04:24PM
    Re: Miscellanous Questions and Comments
    pfoster191

Quote Eppy: We all know Gloria is a big idiot, but I do think she would know that she gave birth to Kevin and Michael. How did their maternity get into the mix?

Excuse me, was there some question about Michael and Kevin being Gloria's sons? I must have missed something. On another thread, someone asked if Michael and Cane were half brothers.
    I have never heard that before. How did that get started?
    Patti

#22   2007/07/12 04:26PM
    pamperedchef...

Has anyone heard why both Nikki and Victor are leaving the show? Are they leaving for good this time?
    I think Adrian will be connected to Jana also! I have always thought he was evil. I can't stand the Amber, Daniel, Kevin story line! Who would be so stupid about every decision they make! I think Nick needs to remember again, I don't like Sharon, and think SHE should have been the one to fall of the cliff and not DRU!

#23   2007/07/12 04:29PM
    Eppy

Pfoster 191,There has been speculation on several threads that either Michael or Kevin was Jill's real son and that Cane was an imposter. I can't buy that one because of what we know about each of their past experiences growing up under the conditions they did. I think Cane's 'uncle' may have a connection to Michael's real dad tho.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/07/12 04:30PM
    #24   2007/07/12 05:12PM
    pfoster191

Quote Eppy: Pfoster 191,There has been speculation on several threads that either Michael or Kevin was Jill's real son and that Cane was an imposter. I can't buy that one because of what we know about each of their past experiences growing up under the conditions they did. I think Cane's 'uncle' may have a connection to Michael's real dad tho.

Thanks for the info. and also I don't think Michael or Kevin would be Jill's son either. If Gloria had not given birth to them, she wouldn't mess with either of them for 1 minute. She would never raise someone else's child. She had rather spend her time with some man.
    Patti

« 1 2 3 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list