List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Miscellanous Questions and Comments

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Miscellanous Questions and Comments

Started by pfoster191 at 2007/07/11 05:22PM
    Latest post: 2007/07/12 05:12PM, Views: 891, Replies: 23
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2007/07/11 06:17PM
    Re: Miscellanous Questions and Comments
    2000Robin

I've been wondering why no one can have sex at the Chancellor Estate too. It is suposably a mansion. Don't people have their own rooms? It's like if it's not done in the living room - IT CAN'T BE DONE! Freaky...

#12   2007/07/11 06:18PM
    PammyPorter

Quote pfoster191: How does Amber always manage to fool Cane. Today, he was so close to that money, I was holding my breath. Does he have any back bone, I guess when it comes to her, he is jelly. Anyway, I think she was being watched today when she was putting the money back, I thought any moment Cane was going to jump out of the bushes. Wonder who it was? Maybe even Katherine? Or Ji Min,
    Patti

Maybe just Maybe, Adrian. Where has he been lately? He was sooooo concerned about Colleen contacting Jana and endangering herself by cohorting with Kevin. But, I really believe Adrian and Jana are brother and sister or married or lovers or there is some connection.

#13   2007/07/11 06:54PM
    xXJODIXx

Quote ILuvNY:
    Quote peveich: Do u think Michael is Jill's son?

I think he is too old to be her son...but Kevin would be about the right age!

I've been trying to keep up, but why would Kevin or Michael be Jill's son

#14   2007/07/12 02:52PM
    pfoster191

Quote Snizzle: and why do they make it seem if "grandma" is home they cant have sex...go choose another wing to hump in

I was thinking the same thing, doesn't the house have more than just the living room? They could shut their bedroom door. Dud!!!!
    Patti

#15   2007/07/12 02:54PM
    pfoster191

Quote peveich: Do u think Michael is Jill's son?

Why do you think Michael Baldwin could be Jill's son? What have I missed out on?
    Patti

#16   2007/07/12 03:12PM
    pfoster191

Wouldn't that be a hoot, if Victor starting paying attention to Logan? He and Nikki have been NOT too cozy lately. After all, Logan is staying at the ranch. Maybe Victor will take her for a ride on his big horse. She may like horse riding. Nikki will have a fit.
    Patti

#17   2007/07/12 04:07PM
    pfoster191

So today it showed Kevin holding a gun to Jana's head. Michael and Daniel were there by then. Also Daniel let Colleen out of the closet. I don't believe that Kevin will shoot Jana. My question is why doesn't he just call the police and let them take her in? The Genoa Police Dept should be glad that someone has gotten her. Michael is a lawyer, call the police.
    Patti

#18   2007/07/12 04:10PM
    daisyjo

Michael never calls the police. He may be a bit nervous because isn't he the idiot that gave Kevin the gun?

#19   2007/07/12 04:16PM
    Eppy

We all know Gloria is a big idiot, but I do think she would know that she gave birth to Kevin and Michael. How did their maternity get into the mix?

#20   2007/07/12 04:21PM
    pfoster191

Quote daisyjo: Michael never calls the police. He may be a bit nervous because isn't he the idiot that gave Kevin the gun?

Thats right, I wasn't thinking about that part. Michael did take the gun to the hospital. But Jana also came in with a gun, right?
    Patti

« 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list