List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Miscellanous Questions and Comments

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Miscellanous Questions and Comments

Started by pfoster191 at 2007/07/11 05:22PM
    Latest post: 2007/07/12 05:12PM, Views: 929, Replies: 23
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2007/07/11 05:22PM
    Miscellanous Questions and Comments
    pfoster191

3) How does Amber always manage to fool Cane. Today, he was so close to that money, I was holding my breath. Does he have any back bone, I guess when it comes to her, he is jelly. Anyway, I think she was being watched today when she was putting the money back, I thought any moment Cane was going to jump out of the bushes. Wonder who it was? Maybe even Katherine? Or Ji Min,
    Patti

#2   2007/07/11 05:28PM
    Re: Miscellanous Questions and Comments
    pfoster191

Another thing, Jana had disappeared, but now she shows up to meet with Kevin so fast, she must have been right down the block. I can't believe she has been in Genoa City all this time and the police don't even have a line on her.
    Patti

#3   2007/07/11 05:36PM
    2000Robin

I think he knew something was up with the bag. Why else would he keep bringing it up over and over and over and over and over again to the point of making me irritated. I think he just wanted to appear like he was falling for her explanation. He has red flags showing up all over the place but doesn't seem to want to confront her, probably because she has a quick excuse for everything and he has realized he is going to have to find out behind her back or catch her in the act. I like Cane, but have a feeling he is a con and he doesn't want Amber to get one over on him. I know Amber is after the money, unfortunately I think Cane is after the money and I think he is just figuring this out and wants to make sure he stays one step ahead of her in getting it!

#4   2007/07/11 05:42PM
    pfoster191

Quote 2000Robin: I think he knew something was up with the bag. Why else would he keep bringing it up over and over and over and over and over again to the point of making me irritated. I think he just wanted to appear like he was falling for her explanation. He has red flags showing up all over the place but doesn't seem to want to confront her, probably because she has a quick excuse for everything and he has realized he is going to have to find out behind her back or catch her in the act. I like Cane, but have a feeling he is a con and he doesn't want Amber to get one over on him. I know Amber is after the money, unfortunately I think Cane is after the money and I think he is just figuring this out and wants to make sure he stays one step ahead of her in getting it!

I to think there is more to Cane than meets the eye. I hope he finds out soon about her. I want him to be smart. But she can come up with a lie in a heartbeat.
    Patti

#5   2007/07/11 05:44PM
    pfoster191

Another thing, would you be running around in your skimpies in your Grandmother's house? If they were coming down stairs, why wouldn't they put something on? Not that I minded at all seeing Cane in his undies! LOL
    Patti

#6   2007/07/11 05:56PM
    coolkraft

Tricia Dennison...didnt she used to be Ryan's girlfriend who tried to kill Victoria and is in a mental hospital?

#7   2007/07/11 05:59PM
    ILuvNY

Quote coolkraft: Tricia Dennison...didnt she used to be Ryan's girlfriend who tried to kill Victoria and is in a mental hospital?

Yup...she killed Ryan!

#8   2007/07/11 06:02PM
    Snizzle

and why do they make it seem if "grandma" is home they cant have sex...go choose another wing to hump in

#9   2007/07/11 06:13PM
    peveich

Do u think Michael is Jill's son?

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/07/11 06:13PM
    #10   2007/07/11 06:15PM
    ILuvNY

Quote peveich: Do u think Michael is Jill's son?

I think he is too old to be her son...but Kevin would be about the right age!

1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list