List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Where's Adrian-Don't you think he would of checked on Colleen by now?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Where's Adrian-Don't you think he would of checked on Colleen by now?

Started by minancee at 2007/07/11 04:50PM
    Latest post: 2007/07/12 07:03PM, Views: 455, Replies: 10
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2007/07/11 04:50PM
    Where's Adrian-Don't you think he would of checked on Colleen by now?
    minancee

What are these writers doing. They are really screwing up Cadrian. It is so unrealistic how Colleen has been with Kevin all of this time and Adrian has not even called her, come on writers. The writing has really sucked lately. I think they need to humble themselves and be AL back. I betcha that is why their has been such a lack of Cadrian scenes. When is the last time they have even kissed? I guess when the new Collen comes on, they will have a steamy sex scene. Come on YR!!!

#2   2007/07/11 04:53PM
    Re: Where's Adrian-Don't you think he would of checked on Colleen by now?
    SndrElkins

He asked Colleen to stay away from Kevin but did she care? NO. I don't blame Adrian i would not be looking for her either!!

#3   2007/07/11 05:01PM
    SouthernLady

yes..adrian should be there....

but i think w/all this Al stuff...

probably will be having a lot of scenes w/new colleen and adrian ...

they did not want the comparison of AL/EP's off the wall chemistry w/who knows what kind of chem..if any w/the new colleen...

i truly believe that that is the reason that cadrian has not been shown these past months....

tptb knew they were going to fire AL...they had to send out a casting call...cast the girl...then fire AL....

and did not want the comparison of true cadrian w/this new colleen...

#4   2007/07/11 06:22PM
    G Noronha

Quote minancee: What are these writers doing. They are really screwing up Cadrian. It is so unrealistic how Colleen has been with Kevin all of this time and Adrian has not even called her, come on writers. The writing has really sucked lately. I think they need to humble themselves and be AL back. I betcha that is why their has been such a lack of Cadrian scenes. When is the last time they have even kissed? I guess when the new Collen comes on, they will have a steamy sex scene. Come on YR!!!

ITA they have been pulling them apart for weeks getting read for the nubie to come on the scene . They can do what they want but they have already messed up the s/l by taking AL off. Just won't be the same.

#5   2007/07/11 06:22PM
    PammyPorter

Quote SndrElkins: He asked Colleen to stay away from Kevin but did she care? NO. I don't blame Adrian i would not be looking for her either!!

That was just a front by Adrian acting all concerned and all about Colleen and going to Paul and Maggie. Adrian is really involved with Jana. Just wait and see!

#6   2007/07/12 02:26PM
    suegerry

I've long lost my hope for Adrian and Colleen....wonder where they're keeping him....

#7   2007/07/12 03:47PM
    SouthernLady

Quote suegerry: I've long lost my hope for Adrian and Colleen....wonder where they're keeping him....

i think we will see adrian a lot more w/the new colleen....

#8   2007/07/12 03:56PM
    aym0402

Quote SndrElkins: He asked Colleen to stay away from Kevin but did she care? NO. I don't blame Adrian i would not be looking for her either!!

I still think Adrian would be concerned. Yet another hole in the SL.

#9   2007/07/12 05:35PM
    evilauntiejan

Quote SouthernLady:
    Quote suegerry: I've long lost my hope for Adrian and Colleen....wonder where they're keeping him....

i think we will see adrian a lot more w/the new colleen....

I dont...I think they will put them together but rotate the nucolleen..to figure out whom she is more apt to be with...I still think it is Kevin...after today...

#10   2007/07/12 06:06PM
    Bags2elite

Quote aym0402:

I still think Adrian would be concerned. Yet another hole in the SL.

Adrian not being around is such a big GAPING hole I guess they think we are so stupid we would not notice that big pothole

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list