List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: JiMinn in Kate's living room

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

JiMinn in Kate's living room

Started by pfoster191 at 2007/07/11 04:04PM
    Latest post: 2007/07/12 03:41PM, Views: 884, Replies: 20
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2007/07/11 05:09PM
    Re: JiMinn in Kate's living room
    CandyLane5

Quote ILuvNY: It seems like they're making him a bad character(get in line) which really ticks me off...I just love him with Jill..poor woman has the worst luck with men!

How can you tell??? lol

#12   2007/07/11 05:16PM
    pfoster191

You know, JiMin wouldn't be the first person to be the person running things while the true owner is hiding in the bushes. People do that every day. Even me, I am a silent partner in my cousin's resturant. No one knows but me and you guys. Everyone thinks she is the owner, and as far as I am concerned , she is. She can run it the way she wants to as long as I get my little check deposited in the account every month.
    So I would tell Katherine to run and tell what ever she wants, OR is there something else??!!
    Patti

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/07/11 05:17PM
    #13   2007/07/11 05:27PM
    2000Robin

I don't know who was more startled, JiMin or Amber. Jill would not have sent JiMin in her house after dark alone to look for her purse. He looked confused. Don't these people use security alarms with codes?? I like JiMin, but am I the only one that thinks he seems younger than Jill?

#14   2007/07/11 05:31PM
    pfoster191

Quote 2000Robin: I don't know who was more startled, JiMin or Amber. Jill would not have sent JiMin in her house after dark alone to look for her purse. He looked confused. Don't these people use security alarms with codes?? I like JiMin, but am I the only one that thinks he seems younger than Jill?

To me they seem to be about the same, however, I am older than my husband and we are going on 43 years. (Wish he looked like JiMin) LOL just teasing.
    Patti

#15   2007/07/11 06:33PM
    G Noronha

Looks like Kay and Jill are surrounding theirself with a bunch of golddigging nuts Amber, Cane , JiMin and Cane's uncle when he gets there. These s/l are getting more dum by the day.

#16   2007/07/11 10:22PM
    Soulsistah

Quote G Noronha: Looks like Kay and Jill are surrounding theirself with a bunch of golddigging nuts Amber, Cane , JiMin and Cane's uncle when he gets there. These s/l are getting more dum by the day.

Yup. More shady characters on the way...

#17   2007/07/12 07:11AM
    BabygirlAH

This makes me sick too. Now JiMin is a bad guy! I hate it. Maybe he's not in love with Jill after all. He wants her money too.

#18   2007/07/12 02:49PM
    pfoster191

I also think the storylines are rather boring to say the least. I get more enjoyment reading all the comments from you guys than watching the story on TV. However, I am glad to see Nick will be moving back in with Phyllis. That is where he belongs. The writers just drag things out too long. They sure don't listen to the fans of the show. I think LML is not using her brain, she must need a life. Someone "jump start that woman". Common sense, LML, COMMON SENSE!!!!!!!!

Patti

#19   2007/07/12 03:02PM
    wonder-mom

I thought that it was Cain's "uncle" all of a sudden when I saw JiMinn acting all suspisious like...lurking downstairs for a purse...AWKARD!

« 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list