List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: JiMinn in Kate's living room

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

JiMinn in Kate's living room

Started by pfoster191 at 2007/07/11 04:04PM
    Latest post: 2007/07/12 03:41PM, Views: 847, Replies: 20
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2007/07/11 04:04PM
    JiMinn in Kate's living room
    pfoster191

I thought this was strange, today it showed JiMin in the shadows in the living room at Katherine's. When "sweet" Amber came in, he said he was there to pick up Jill's purse, which he didn't see laying around. Amber went on back up stairs. I suppose Katherine was sleeping, now if she turns up dead, dumm-de-dum-dum. There was certainly some tension between the two of them. Whats up?
    Patti

#2   2007/07/11 04:08PM
    Re: JiMinn in Kate's living room
    mdtuttle

Quote pfoster191: I thought this was strange, today it showed JiMin in the shadows in the living room at Katherine's. When "sweet" Amber came in, he said he was there to pick up Jill's purse, which he didn't see laying around. Amber went on back up stairs. I suppose Katherine was sleeping, now if she turns up dead, dumm-de-dum-dum. There was certainly some tension between the two of them. Whats up?
    Patti

I thought that was more than a little odd too. JiMinn and Kathrine are hardly friends. For him to be in her house with Jill is one thing but to be there without Jill is rather strange. It will be interesting to see where this leads.

#3   2007/07/11 04:22PM
    pfoster191

Quote mdtuttle:
    Quote pfoster191: I thought this was strange, today it showed JiMin in the shadows in the living room at Katherine's. When "sweet" Amber came in, he said he was there to pick up Jill's purse, which he didn't see laying around. Amber went on back up stairs. I suppose Katherine was sleeping, now if she turns up dead, dumm-de-dum-dum. There was certainly some tension between the two of them. Whats up?
    Patti

I thought that was more than a little odd too. JiMinn and Kathrine are hardly friends. For him to be in her house with Jill is one thing but to be there without Jill is rather strange. It will be interesting to see where this leads.

Yeah, and I don't believe he was there to get Jill's purse.

#4   2007/07/11 04:23PM
    mulan2

I think he was the one who was looking at Amber from the bushes while she was digging the hole for the money (again) hasn't Katherine's gardener noticed that they may have gophers...hee hee

#5   2007/07/11 04:24PM
    CandyLane5

Wouldnt Katharine have cameras on her property???

#6   2007/07/11 04:25PM
    mulan2

you would think !!

#7   2007/07/11 04:25PM
    ILuvNY

It seems like they're making him a bad character(get in line) which really ticks me off...I just love him with Jill..poor woman has the worst luck with men!

#8   2007/07/11 04:48PM
    pfoster191

Quote mulan2: I think he was the one who was looking at Amber from the bushes while she was digging the hole for the money (again) hasn't Katherine's gardener noticed that they may have gophers...hee hee

Love your comment!! You think thoes gardeners would be working everyday on that estate.
    Patti

#9   2007/07/11 04:49PM
    pfoster191

Quote ILuvNY: It seems like they're making him a bad character(get in line) which really ticks me off...I just love him with Jill..poor woman has the worst luck with men!

I agree, I really like JiMin with Jill. They look good together and I think he really wants her. He is a good looking hunk of a man. I like him, move over Jill.
    Patti

#10   2007/07/11 04:51PM
    SndrElkins

Quote ILuvNY: It seems like they're making him a bad character(get in line) which really ticks me off...I just love him with Jill..poor woman has the worst luck with men!

I agree,I like him also,just when we think ok he/she is going to be good out the door it goes

1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list