List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: am i crazy for liking phyllis?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

am i crazy for liking phyllis?

Started by davidsgirl at 2007/07/11 12:22PM
    Latest post: 2007/07/12 02:30PM, Views: 1834, Replies: 63
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:
    #51   2007/07/12 01:44PM
    Re: am i crazy for liking phyllis?
    Jsturman989

Quote KeepingItReal:
    Quote Jsturman989: thats normal for ppl being in love and having an affair

Hey Phyllis new cut looks real nice.

yea i know i like it too
    shes really pretty

#52   2007/07/12 01:46PM
    suegerry

Quote Jsturman989:
    Quote suegerry: You did miss out what was the best scenes for Phyllis....with Jack she had chemistry far beyond then with Nick....with Nick its all about sex and sex and then more sex.....

who cares at least we know that they love each other. andf they werre hot for each other...

I care. What Phyllis and Nick had was not love but sex and lust....all the way....

#53   2007/07/12 01:47PM
    KeepingItReal

Quote suegerry:
    Quote Jsturman989:
    Quote suegerry: You did miss out what was the best scenes for Phyllis....with Jack she had chemistry far beyond then with Nick....with Nick its all about sex and sex and then more sex.....

who cares at least we know that they love each other. andf they werre hot for each other...

I care. What Phyllis and Nick had was not love but sex and lust....all the way....

That's true. I think Phyllis loved him but Nick was blind sided by the tragedy and the baby.

#54   2007/07/12 01:57PM
    suegerry

Quote KeepingItReal:
    Quote suegerry:
    Quote Jsturman989:

That's true. I think Phyllis loved him but Nick was blind sided by the tragedy and the baby.

But do we know that Phyllis is capable of loving....the only man I've seen or heard of her being with that was ever worthy of her love was Jack.....and she said to him after their divorce and with tears in her eyes that she would always love him....

#55   2007/07/12 02:00PM
    Jsturman989

Quote suegerry:
    Quote KeepingItReal:
    Quote suegerry:
    Quote Jsturman989:

dude she loves nick just as much as she loved jack. i see it everyday. did you see how much she cried for him when he died???

But do we know that Phyllis is capable of loving....the only man I've seen or heard of her being with that was ever worthy of her love was Jack.....and she said to him after their divorce and with tears in her eyes that she would always love him....

#56   2007/07/12 02:00PM
    Jsturman989

*********************** Edit By Moderator,Calling the other posters name's is going way over the Guidelines,Thanks Soaps.Com,Moderator SE

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/07/12 03:33PM
    #57   2007/07/12 02:01PM
    Jsturman989

Quote suegerry:
    Quote KeepingItReal:
    Quote suegerry:
    Quote Jsturman989:

dude she loves nick just as much as she loved jack. i see it everyday. did you see how much she cried for him when he died???

#58   2007/07/12 02:07PM
    suegerry

Why do you call me naive....I don't call you or anyone in here names....so what's up with that....

I see what I see and comment on what I see and I respect what other posters do.....probably you should do the same....

#59   2007/07/12 02:16PM
    Jsturman989

Quote suegerry: Why do you call me naive....I don't call you or anyone in here names....so what's up with that....

I see what I see and comment on what I see and I respect what other posters do.....probably you should do the same....

well see the only reason why i say that is because its like kind of obvious that she loves him and he loves her. why do you only look at the sex part? didnt you see he stayed with her and took care of their baby (if it is his) but i mean im trying to explain that. its not bad that you were naive. i mean i wasnt saying it to hurt your feelings haha its just a tv show

Edit,Please do not call the Posters name's that is against the Guidelines.Thanks Soaps.Com,Moderator SE

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/07/12 03:32PM
    #60   2007/07/12 02:18PM
    KeepingItReal

What one may view another sees differently.

Sorry, but you to calling her nieve is inappropiate and against the guidelines.

We are here to have fun and agree to disagree.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/07/12 02:18PM
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list