List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: am i crazy for liking phyllis?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

am i crazy for liking phyllis?

Started by davidsgirl at 2007/07/11 12:22PM
    Latest post: 2007/07/12 02:30PM, Views: 1736, Replies: 63
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:
    #41   2007/07/12 12:54PM
    Re: am i crazy for liking phyllis?
    Jsturman989

PHYLLIS is the show. if it wasnt for her i wouldnt watch. shes the reason i watch everyday!

#42   2007/07/12 01:11PM
    aynrand

Quote Jsturman989: PHYLLIS is the show. if it wasnt for her i wouldnt watch. shes the reason i watch everyday!

Totally agree. She makes the show worth watching - it's a never-miss when she is paired with Nick.

#43   2007/07/12 01:21PM
    fireball

I us to dispise the character of Phyllis, but when she and Nick hooked up I became aware of the talent of Michelle Stafford and I fell in love with the character. I love her wardrobe. Don't you agree!!!

#44   2007/07/12 01:25PM
    suegerry

I use to like Phyllis but since they paired her with muted Nick Newman that did it for me....the woman is all about sex and nothing else.....hopefully the writers will come to their senses and have her back with Jack.....where she was great and they had such a wonderful life together and with Summer....as they say "baby makes three"....

#45   2007/07/12 01:32PM
    Jsturman989

Quote aynrand:
    Quote Jsturman989: PHYLLIS is the show. if it wasnt for her i wouldnt watch. shes the reason i watch everyday!

Totally agree. She makes the show worth watching - it's a never-miss when she is paired with Nick.

I know right!!!

#46   2007/07/12 01:37PM
    tiffhas3

I have only recently (within the past 6 mnths) started watching the show. I have to admit that I love Phyllis!!!! I also would love to see Nick get his memory back and have them be back together....for a little while anyways. I would LOVE to see her with Jack though. I think they have awesome chemistry and am sorry I missed out on their past relationship!

#47   2007/07/12 01:39PM
    suegerry

You did miss out what was the best scenes for Phyllis....with Jack she had chemistry far beyond then with Nick....with Nick its all about sex and sex and then more sex.....

#48   2007/07/12 01:41PM
    Jsturman989

Quote suegerry: You did miss out what was the best scenes for Phyllis....with Jack she had chemistry far beyond then with Nick....with Nick its all about sex and sex and then more sex.....

who cares at least we know that they love each other. andf they werre hot for each other...

#49   2007/07/12 01:41PM
    Jsturman989

thats normal for ppl being in love and having an affair

#50   2007/07/12 01:42PM
    KeepingItReal

Quote Jsturman989: thats normal for ppl being in love and having an affair

Hey Phyllis new cut looks real nice.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list