List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: am i crazy for liking phyllis?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

am i crazy for liking phyllis?

Started by davidsgirl at 2007/07/11 12:22PM
    Latest post: 2007/07/12 02:30PM, Views: 1846, Replies: 63
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:
    #31   2007/07/11 10:24PM
    Re: am i crazy for liking phyllis?
    LoyalYandRFan

No, no one is crazy for liking Phyllis. We all have our favorite characters. I actually like Phyllis when she is not with Nick. I even like her friendship with Lauren and Michael. They were so supported of her when she was pregnant. I even liked her scenes with Sharon. You know when they were teaming up to get the dirt on Nicki… Remember how Drucilla and Phyllis were with each other… their scenes would always make me laugh too.

I have to admit Phyllis brings a lot of drama to Y&R. I do hope the writer (LML) will take Phyllis into a different but interesting direction. I want Jack to be the father of Summer. I want Phyllis and Jack to hook back up. It would be nice if Jack and Phyllis could form their own company together. She did some good work for NVP.

It would also be interesting if the writer would bring Phyllis' family to the show... I cannot remember if she has ever talked about her family but it would be nice to see her mother, father, or sister or brother...

#32   2007/07/12 01:21AM
    CandyLane5

Quote suegerry: With Michael ...although not a nice person....Phyllis ...I really enjoyed....

With Demon ....it was just as gross as with Nick and I think this is when this character started to slip away ..

With Nick the worst combination ever.....

I wonder why the writers did this to her character ...it only reminded us of all her past and a bad past .....that she had.....

I totally agree.. the writer's have ruined Phyllis,, fans will never accept her with any man...

#33   2007/07/12 06:51AM
    Chrissi

I like her. She adds to the show. It would suck if she were a goody two shoes.

She's bbbad to the bone... I too think she loves Nick. Not sure if there was any doubt from anywhere. I do believe that it was extortion that she committed though, but they always do this in the soaps, so who cares?!! HAHA!

#34   2007/07/12 07:17AM
    2000Robin

Michelle is my all time favorite. She is far more reaching in her feelings on screen than any of the other actors/actresses on Y & R. She can be playful, panicked, happy, scared, mad and you feel it all. She makes horrible decisions on the show and tends to follow her emotions and heart instead of her mind (thanks to the writers) which always keeps her in trouble.

#35   2007/07/12 07:54AM
    Nosycookie1201

MS is a great actress i am not taking that away. I didn't like Phyllis when she first came on the show because of switching DNA and all. But i began to like Phyllis with Jack but when she decided to work for Newman Enerprises and and she told Jack in a very mean and vicious way we are going to smash you at Newman i couldn't stand her all over again. I won't get started on the whole Nick thing because i think because you know i feel about that. But of course you have the right to like Red.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/07/12 07:55AM
    #36   2007/07/12 08:38AM
    gymnast14

Hi my name is Shelby and I am 14.I really like Phyllis.She is so pretty.She is one of the best actors on the show.TMO.

#37   2007/07/12 10:53AM
    aym0402

You are NOT crazy for liking Phyllis. MS is an excellent actress and makes you want to hate Phyllis. Right now, I could not imagine the show without her. I thought it was overkill w/the Pheila SL; however, it's not Michelle's fault. Nobody brings the drama like Phyllis.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/07/12 10:57AM
    #38   2007/07/12 11:06AM
    gymnast14

I totally agree with you.Michelle is an amazing actress and I can't imagine anyone else playing her part.

#39   2007/07/12 11:14AM
    panda bear

Your not crazy for liking phyllis because I love her character. Nick and Phyllis are great together. I hope they can get back what they had.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list