List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: am i crazy for liking phyllis?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

am i crazy for liking phyllis?

Started by davidsgirl at 2007/07/11 12:22PM
    Latest post: 2007/07/12 02:30PM, Views: 1730, Replies: 63
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:
    #21   2007/07/11 02:56PM
    Re: am i crazy for liking phyllis?
    pussykat

Quote Jsturman989:
    Quote davidsgirl: ok, play nice here people!! LOL but really, i like phyllis. i thought she was touching when she thought nick died. and even though she just can't seem stop her scheming ways, she's grown almost childlike and vulnerable when it comes to her relationship with nick. i truly believe she loves nick like no one else. and i'm sorry, but calling what she did to brad and sharon extorsion (sorry about the spelling??) is a bit much, like she's the first one in GC to ever try and blackmail someone. anyhow, i think gloria is waaaayyyyy worse than phyllis could ever be! actually i'm totally jealous of this girls figure!! i wish i were half as hot as she is!! ok you can let me have it now!!

No i love her. shes the best thing on the show

You got that right! I love Phyllis...she makes watching Y&R so entertaining. She has beauty, talent, body, and hair...*****************, (my option),so don't blast me....

Edit,Some of your post was deleted,Soap.Mod

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/07/11 03:07PM
    #22   2007/07/11 03:05PM
    princess_01

Quote davidsgirl: ok, play nice here people!! LOL but really, i like phyllis. i thought she was touching when she thought nick died. and even though she just can't seem stop her scheming ways, she's grown almost childlike and vulnerable when it comes to her relationship with nick. i truly believe she loves nick like no one else. and i'm sorry, but calling what she did to brad and sharon extorsion (sorry about the spelling??) is a bit much, like she's the first one in GC to ever try and blackmail someone. anyhow, i think gloria is waaaayyyyy worse than phyllis could ever be! actually i'm totally jealous of this girls figure!! i wish i were half as hot as she is!! ok you can let me have it now!!

i myself don't care for phyllis. however she is a great actress imo. she plays her role very well no matter what the situation. i just don't like all her skeams she is always up too.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/07/11 03:05PM
    #23   2007/07/11 03:30PM
    emnick

Quote SndrElkins: NO you are not crazy for liking Phyllis.I use to LOVE Phyllis when she was been Phyllis,They need to get her away from the Newman's.I liked her with Jack alot better then Nick.Nick is to soft for Phyllis she needs a evil man,she really don't need a man just get her back to her old self.

I agree 100% I use to love Phyllis too (now I like her), but with Jack not Nick, he is too weak for a strong woman like Phyllis.

#24   2007/07/11 03:55PM
    pfoster191

I also am a Phyllis fan. She has done some wild things but when you want something OR someone, you will do things that might surprise even yourself. Anyway, like I have said before on these threads, Phyllis has also had to fight for what ever she has wanted, nothing has been made easy for her, and no one has ever handed her anything. She isn't the whinning type, she doesn't mind getting her hands dirty if it gets her what she wants. Reference what she did for Nick (regarding Brad/Sharon) I would have threaten to do the same thing for my man. Phyllis isn't bad, she is a survivor. Its about time the writers did something good for Phyllis. I loved the way she handled Noah today in the barn. Now Noah will be staying with Phyllis for awhile and Nick will be there to. Maybe this will help his memory about being in love with Phyllis and they both can be happy again, with each other. I have my fingers crossed.
    Patti

#25   2007/07/11 04:03PM
    mdtuttle

I like Phylles too, she has a flare. I may not agree with everything she has ever done, but I think she has a good heart.

#26   2007/07/11 04:10PM
    emnick

As long as you don't get on her bad side, Phylls can sometmes be a pretty nice person. Sometimes she makes me want to scream with the decisions she makes and the schemes she comes up with, but I don't think the show would be the same without her.

#27   2007/07/11 04:16PM
    teatalky

Yes, she plays her character well, because you can't help but not like her, I guess it's the way she puts everybody else down for doing the same thing she does,and not being able to look at herself and see that she is no better than they are. She just seems to be all about herself, like in the hospital when everyone is worried about Nick and she pops off at Nikki and Victor, like it's all about her and everyone is intentially trying to do something to her, no-one was even thinking about her, and she just blurted out the most inapropriate stuff about poor pitiful her.
    I wonder what they will do with the court case another example, here she is sleeping around and then she tries to use her snooping and the info about Brad and Sharon for her own benefit, because she doesn't have enough faith in Nike on his own, she thinks she has to control everything and then she makes it worse for herself, now she is facing jail.
    Yes, I guess you could feel sorry for her, she plays the hot headed all about me character real well.

#28   2007/07/11 04:19PM
    pfoster191

Quote teatalky: Yes, she plays her character well, because you can't help but not like her, I guess it's the way she puts everybody else down for doing the same thing she does,and not being able to look at herself and see that she is no better than they are. She just seems to be all about herself, like in the hospital when everyone is worried about Nick and she pops off at Nikki and Victor, like it's all about her and everyone is intentially trying to do something to her, no-one was even thinking about her, and she just blurted out the most inapropriate stuff about poor pitiful her.
    I wonder what they will do with the court case another example, here she is sleeping around and then she tries to use her snooping and the info about Brad and Sharon for her own benefit, because she doesn't have enough faith in Nike on his own, she thinks she has to control everything and then she makes it worse for herself, now she is facing jail.
    Yes, I guess you could feel sorry for her, she plays the hot headed all about me character real well.

WOW!!!! I can tell that you or not a Phyllis fan. But thats OK. I like her enough for the both of us.
    Patti

#29   2007/07/11 09:11PM
    Not2Nite

I also LOVE Phyllis. I usually watch Y & R just to see what she is up to. I think she does alot of wrong. But come on, doesn't everyone on that show. She is just more out there and dramatic then most. I like Phyllis and Nick together better then Nick and Sharon. I mean come on... look what Sharon has did over the years of her marriage with Nick. Sleeping with Diego (wasn't that Vikki's man also) Running off and getting caught up with that one man that suppossedly ended up dead and in the sewer... and she dragged Nikki into it. And where was Sharon when her daughter fell through the ice and was in the hospital almost dead???? Sharon is NO better then Phyllis. Sharon just tries to play the poor innocent me act... unlike Phyllis

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/07/11 09:43PM
    #30   2007/07/11 09:37PM
    Soulsistah

Quote Kristi07: You are absolutely outta your mind gotta be crazy to like Phyllis!!!!LOL!!!! But you are absolutely entitled to like whomever you like!!! Did I say you were crazy...hehe!!

LOL! I hear ya. I can think of a few other characters who add drama without the malicious, viciousness of Phyllis. I have only liked her when she was with Jack (okay, tolerated her better), but not before that, and definitely not since.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list