List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Hot Couple Alert!!! - CHELSEA & CANE

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Hot Couple Alert!!! - CHELSEA & CANE

Started by cansea at 2011/11/11 12:39PM
    Latest post: 2013/01/26 02:42AM, Views: 6019, Replies: 70
    « 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:
    #61   2013/01/24 12:18AM
    Re: Hot Couple Alert!!! - CHELSEA & CANE
    CHANE

Quote kenerly1: Yes I could see the connection right away...She was great on AMC..crazy but a great actress and gorgeous. I love him and Lilly but I do think I saw chemistry between Chelsea and CAne.

Yep, I saw it too. Chane connected immediately. They had crazy good chemistry.

Gorgeous couple!

#62   2013/01/25 03:55PM
    Eowyn005

Quote CHANE:
    Quote kenerly1: Yes I could see the connection right away...She was great on AMC..crazy but a great actress and gorgeous. I love him and Lilly but I do think I saw chemistry between Chelsea and CAne.

Yep, I saw it too. Chane connected immediately. They had crazy good chemistry.

Gorgeous couple!

I think they could be "fun" together...and they do have crazy good chemistry...Yup I love Chane...giving Change a Chance, GO Chane!!!

#63   2013/01/25 04:48PM
    janesBydiction

I have nothing against Chane especially since I loathe both Lane and Chadam but I haven't seen enough of their scenes to ship them. Only one scene isn't enough for me to jump on the bandwagon. But I'm open to more Chane.

#64   2013/01/25 05:18PM
    Eowyn005

Quote janesBydiction: I have nothing against Chane especially since I loathe both Lane and Chadam but I haven't seen enough of their scenes to ship them. Only one scene isn't enough for me to jump on the bandwagon. But I'm open to more Chane.

Ah...well...one or two scenes was good for me...I am definitely open to more Chane...coffee...sizzling indeed...

#65   2013/01/26 12:30AM
    laurmine

Chane is so cute! I liked their flirting. Aww! Chelsea was so distracted by him, she spilled tea! Cane is such a gentleman with his hankie.

#66   2013/01/26 01:31AM
    spooter

I hope so. I have been bored with them for years. Carmine is a hottie.

#67   2013/01/26 02:04AM
    spooter

Go for it Lauren. Carmine is hot. Likey is boring and need some shake up.

« 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list