List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Hot Couple Alert!!! - CHELSEA & CANE

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Hot Couple Alert!!! - CHELSEA & CANE

Started by cansea at 2011/11/11 12:39PM
    Latest post: 2013/01/26 02:42AM, Views: 6088, Replies: 70
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:
    #31   2011/11/14 01:36PM
    Re: Hot Couple Alert!!! - CHELSEA & CANE
    pink67

Okay, I saw this post and thought I missed something so I went back and watched the show. I have to ask what hot couple? They were on screen for what 1 minute. I saw a guy after information be nice to the bartender to try and get it. Should he have walked in and roughed her up. Come on you may not like Cane/Lily but it takes more than 1 incident to make a hot couple.

#32   2011/11/14 01:56PM
    daneerose

Sinny10 I bet your motto is anybody but Lily!

#33   2011/11/14 02:30PM
    daneerose

Quote Sinny10:
    Quote daneerose: Sinny10 I bet your motto is anybody but Lily!

It is. I really don't like Cane and Lily together. I'd like someone new for both of them.

Its the same for me when it comes to Phyllis. I cannot stand the girl with anyone. I see no chemistry with her and anyone. The difference between you and I is. I dont give a damn who she is with. Wouldnt waste my time on her since I hate the character. I just dont ever watch her and so I dont care who she does or does not do. I dont spend my time campaigning against or looking for someone else to be with her because for me she is a non entity.

#34   2011/11/14 02:34PM
    Tambam

Quote Sinny10:
    Quote cansea:
    Quote aussiefox:
    Quote cansea: WOW!!!

SPARKS between Cane & Chelsea today!!

Aussie Con Man Cane finally met his match in Con Woman Chelsea.

Two International Con Artists.

Did you see Cane's face?? Chelsea took his breath away. You can tell he was FEELING her!!

Hell yeah!!! Chelsea is a fox. Cane deserves some love from a hot woman. Can't wait for them to hook up!

Cane does deserve a woman on his same level. Chelsea is a con artist and a bohemian like Cane. She GETS him.

YES YES YES. I so agree. I would love to see him with a conniving con just like he is.

She's cute too!! I am like you. I liked Cane way way back. But him and Lily are just boring to me. If he's to stay on the show like everyone petitioned for, they must compromise. The writers don't want to write him and Lily anymore. Maybe I can like Cane again. But if it's true that Cane gets with this new girl poor old Lily!!! she forgave him for his how many deceptions??? Only to be passed over for the first pretty face!!! YIKES!!

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list