List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Hot Couple Alert!!! - CHELSEA & CANE

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Hot Couple Alert!!! - CHELSEA & CANE

Started by cansea at 2011/11/11 12:39PM
    Latest post: 2013/01/26 02:42AM, Views: 6173, Replies: 70
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:
    #21   2011/11/13 05:37PM
    Re: Hot Couple Alert!!! - CHELSEA & CANE
    Eishee

Really? A man and a woman have a CONVERSATION, and the haters jump all over it!
    I like Lane, but I don't care who the new girl messes around with, as long as it ain't BILLY!

#22   2011/11/13 05:44PM
    L4LANE

Quote Eishee: Really? A man and a woman have a CONVERSATION, and the haters jump all over it!
    I like Lane, but I don't care who the new girl messes around with, as long as it ain't BILLY!
    er

You do not have to worry, MAB will never let her little pet cheat on his wife, you know she will do everything for her little pets even if she has to sacrifice other characters.

And for the record haters Cane belongs with Lily, why or why would Cane look at this bimbo when he has a woman that looks like Lily. Oh well I am done with this thread

#23   2011/11/13 05:50PM
    SanDiegoSteve_1

Quote L4LANE:
    Quote Eishee: Really? A man and a woman have a CONVERSATION, and the haters jump all over it!
    er

You do not have to worry, MAB will never let her little pet cheat on his wife, you know she will do everything for her little pets even if she has to sacrifice other characters.

And for the record haters Cane belongs with Lily, why or why would Cane look at this bimbo when he has a woman that looks like Lily. Oh well I am done with this thread

Hoping this thread is done, period. It's only purpose is to bait Lane fans into lashing out.

Just like Bait Car, this is the Bait Thread.

#24   2011/11/13 11:44PM
    nothingtoose...

They shared a 15secs scene and some of you are already fapping over them? I didn't see any sparks or chemistry.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list