List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Hot Couple Alert!!! - CHELSEA & CANE

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Hot Couple Alert!!! - CHELSEA & CANE

Started by cansea at 2011/11/11 12:39PM
    Latest post: 2013/01/26 02:42AM, Views: 6012, Replies: 70
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:
    #11   2011/11/11 04:55PM
    Re: Hot Couple Alert!!! - CHELSEA & CANE
    butterfly af...

Quote SanDiegoSteve_1: Wow, already posting with the supposed, yet not going to happen, squish screen name...quite a vivid imagination. But watch my man Cane stay true to his lady.

Agreed. Cane maybe a lot of things but he isn't a cheater. Lane has been through hell they deserve happiness with each other. Plus its clear chelsea is no good so nope keep her away from cane.;)

#12   2011/11/11 06:36PM
    vikis3

Does anyone know how long MCE will be around? Everyone always finds the person that they are looking for within 15 minutes of the airport

#13   2011/11/11 07:42PM
    hunni_pie

i really hope not! Cane and Lilly belong together!

#14   2011/11/11 08:19PM
    MsKittyloves...

yep they did have sparks ....even if nothing comes of it ...to me lane is dull not even a flare

#15   2011/11/11 08:37PM
    ChlonanBayba

seeing as how the writers totally missed a great potential couple with ronan and chloe twice in a row, i don't think they have a great track record at putting two people together that would work so i don't think they are willing to drop lane for chane...but who knows..these writers are so unpredictable...

#16   2011/11/11 10:44PM
    LuckyNumber7

I'm definitely starting to like the idea of this though...
    Although we have rarely seen MCE act as Chelsea just yet, I saw a lot of chemistry between the two. For now it's Lane. Maybe someday though...

But hey, if I can't have my Ronan and Chloe, then who CAN I have?

#17   2011/11/12 05:35AM
    ATA3

Quote SanDiegoSteve_1: Wow, already posting with the supposed, yet not going to happen, squish screen name...quite a vivid imagination. But watch my man Cane stay true to his lady.

Lol doesn't that drive you crazy when people do that?! URGH!! They KNOW Lane isn't breaking up any time soon, give it up already.

#18   2011/11/12 06:33AM
    jawd

no way cane belongs with lily and let them set chelsea with victor he likes them young

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list